"You are looking mesmerizing sau." I gushed.

"Yeah. Totally mesmerizing. I don't know how beautiful you are going to look in the wedding dress." Khushboo said.

"Thank you so much guys. And you two are also totally rocking the looks. Specially k." She said and they both turned to me. "Khush, isn't her lehenga is just so beautiful." Saumya said.

"Yeah. It's a choice of certain someone special." Khush said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop teasing." I said while blushing.

"Aww. Our girl is blushing" She said and they both laughed. But suddenly aunty and uncle came and we all shut up.

"Ahem ahem. My little princess is looking like a queen." Uncle said.

"So true. It seems like yesterday we celebrated their 1st birthday and now our kids are ready to get married." Aunty said and hugged her. I and khushboo was smiling at their affection.

"Thank you mom and dad. Without you both Sam and I wouldn't be able to make it to the places where we are now." She thanked them. The smiled.

"And I must say the bridesmaids are also giving a tough fight to bride." Uncle said. We thanked him and then we left for the venue.

There were press to cover the marriage. I forgot they are one of the richest people of India. Obviously the media is going to cover it up. I wait for them to walked so I the reporters will be distracted and I will easily walk inside.

But I was wrong. When I stepped out of the car some of the reporters surrounded me and started throwing questions.

"Miss Soni, we heard you and and Mr. Chandra are dating. Is this true.?"

"You both seems to go on alot of dates and you spend so much time with them. Are we going to hear the wedding bells soon?"

"One hospital said you are pregnant with Mr. Chandra's baby."

And the rest of the questions just got blurred in background as my anxiety started attacking me. The world around me started to go round and my head was hurting. I was having problem in breathing. I start to have these attacks when I am surrounded by a lot of people.

If stay one more minute here I will pass out. But suddenly one hand wrapped itself around my waist and gave me strength to stand straight. I turn to look at the source.

Samyak.

Looking dashing in all his glory. I instantly start to relax after seeing him.

He smiled at me and turned to the reporters. "I would like to steal my best friend now. Thank you all of you for coming." He handled them like a pro. He lead me inside to hall. I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths but my whole body was shaking. We stopped at the corner near the window.

"Take deep breaths. It's alright. Look into my eyes. I am here. Standing with you." He said and held my head firmly in his hands. I nodded. After sometimes I was feeling better so I smiled at him.

Smile is like our hidden code.

"Thank God. I am so sorry coco. I got busy with guests. And then when I walked reporters stopped me. I thought you walked inside with khush, but I think she also got separated by paparazzi. I really didn't mean to...." He started rambling but I put my fingers on his lips to stop him.

" It's OK sammy. I am alright. I know you didn't mean to left me alone. I do know really. And look I am good. Stop worrying about me. " I said. He sighed but smile nonetheless. Then he take a look of me from head to toe.

I again start to feel nervous. But now for a whole different reason. I suddenly started feeling conscious about myself.

" Are you trying to kill guys. Because you are looking breath taking beautiful." He said and smiled a full teeth smile to me, which made my heart jump.

"Thank you. You are also looking okay okay for once." I said and he chuckle.

Okay okay..... Seriously...... He was looking so handsome in almond blue kurta. Just so so amazing. His hairs were done a bit messily which was making him look even more hot. His chocolate eyes were shining with true and utter happiness.

"Thank you princess. My life is successful after hearing such compliment from you." He joked. "I can stand here with you all night and have you all for myself so I don't have to care, about those perverts who will try to touch you inappropriately but there are people who are waiting for you since last 1 hour." He continued.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said he wanted me. But then I am also confused who is there waiting for me.

He pointed to the direction and I saw my mama, Mami and Nani talking to Raghav uncle and Vinita aunty.

OMG. They are here.

"OMG. Are you for real. " I exclaimed in happiness.

"yes. Now go and meet them." He pat my back and I walked to them as fast as I could.