Chapter 2

"Hello gentlemen. No times for greetings. Let's discuss the matter." Raghav uncle started. "From last 1 year I have been trying to expand our business in Japan and now we got the perfect opportunity to do so."

He got up from his chair and started explaining the project on screen. I was excited when he showed us all that project. It's been my dream to work with him in a project and now I think God has answered my prayers. For next 15 min he explained the new project. I was so happy to see him happy as he describes his dream project.

I know samyak and his whole family from last 3 years. They have grown as my 2nd family in this unknown city. Raghav uncle and Vinita aunty treats me like their own kid. So I am so happy that uncle finally achieved his another big goal.

"So that's our biggest coming  project. I will inform you all about your duties after some days. You may all leave now." He said. Everybody nodded and started leaving.

"Krishnaa and samyak. You guys sit here. I need to discuss something personally with you two." He said when I was about to get up from my seat. I looked at samyak and he just shrugged.

"What is it dad" Samyak asked but uncle raised an eyebrow at him. "sorry. BOSS" he rectified it.

As I said before. No personal relationship.

"You guys have to marry each other." He affirmed.

I looked at him and he was looking so serious while joking, I couldn't contemplate my laughter. Samyak too started shaking his head but boss was looking at us in all serious manner. And that stopped my laughter fits.

" okay boss. We got it, you are humorous. Now tell us the reason why we are here or you just wanted to joke" I said.

"Samyak and krishna, you both know I don't joke when I am in office." He said in his authoritative tone. "You guys are getting married to each other in next 2 months."

I always adored Raghav uncle. He is that looking grumpy but acts so cool kind of man. He and Vinita aunty  raised their kids so well. But other than all these sentimental perspectives, he is a great, calm minded business person. That's what made him a self made billionaire. But right now I think age has made its effect on him. Or perhaps he hit his head on something because he is talking absurds.

"Boss, are you high on sugar." I started but his looks make me shut off my nonsense. "Okay. I trust you alot Boss. But that doesn't mean I will follow your every order. So I need a full explanation why you want me to merry him." I said.

"I have an valid explanation. So listen to me carefully and don't react on it on your nerves. Think and see it from your business perspective mind." I and samyak both nodded. "So as I was talking in meeting about this big project. So we are building a Resort in Tokyo. That resort is specially for couples. We have got perfect area of  land to build the resort and have willing investors to invest in it. But the problem is, investors want a couple as in charge of the project because they believe a married guy can hamdle the business better and as it's a honey moon resort, his relationship will make the project more connected to the need current trends of couples. They basically mentioned this condition in the paper. They will only invest when all the conditions will get completed."

"But you are married. So what's the problem." Samyak asked.

"Because I am not the in-charge. You know I will get my retirement in next 2 years. So I want you to be the best of your version till then. You are good but there is always place to be better. I want to see how you able to handle the situations to which you are new. Till now you have handled all the work skillfully. I don't doubt you and it's a great opportunity for you to prove your capability. And it's not just about you. It's about Krishnaa as well." He looked at me."I know how you want to start something of your own but you are afraid that won't get successful. So that's why I want to give you this opportunity to understand how to establish a new project and learn for your future project. Till now you guys have worked on already running smoothly works. So now it's your chance to get the experience." He sighed and continues. "And also if you guys will get married under a contract of 2 years. A contract is not required because you both love each other but are too  adamant to give in to your feelings." I riled my eyes at his this comment. "But please think of this. And what's the problem in getting married only for 2 years. It's not that you guys will actually be doing couple things. Just act like a one in front of the investors. That's it." He looked at us for the answer.

"But Boss.."  I started saying but suddenly his phone rings.

"I have to take this. It's urgent. And I am done with what I had to say. Now it's on you both. Think about it. I am leaving now." With that said he got up and left us alone, contemplating over his words.