Part 7

Months had passed and the girls birthday had rolled around. Kara was absoulutely through the roof that she got the chance to plan their birthday party.

Oliver woke up to hear babbling from the baby monitor and he chuckled. He turned over to wake his wife but he realised that he was alone.

He got up and got the girls dressed and went downstairs. When he got downstairs he saw Kara running from the living room to the backyard trying srt up the party.

"Hi Uncle Ollie!" Logan chuckled as he ran to Oliver.

"Hey bud, what are you doing here?" Oliver asked as he placed the girls in thier play pen.

"Well, Aunt Kara asked Mum and Dad to come help set up so I came along and Haley is coming with Aunt Laurel and Uncle Tommy." Logan told Oliver as he climbed into the play pen to play with the girls.

~

2 hours had past and all the guest had arrived.

Everyone was gathered in the backyard and Alexa and Aleya were in the middle with thier birthday cakes.

After the song and candles Alexa grabbed a handful of her cake and smeared it on her sisters face. Alexa then continued to make a mess of herself and her sister but Aleya was having none of it. Aleya hated it.

Everyone was laughing at the girls as Alexa continued to smash both the cakes. However, Aleya started to cry apparently she hated a mess.

Kara bent down to Aleya and said "Aww, Leah you're gonna be okay it's just a bit of cake."

Kara picked up Aleya and Oliver grabbed Alexa before she chucked cake at any of her guests.

The couple took the girls inside and gave them a quick shower and change before they rejoined the party.

By the time Oliver and Kara had said goodbye to the last of their friends both girls had fallen asleep on the couch.

Kara and Oliver took them upstairs and placed them in their cribs.

As they were walking Kara stopped and looked at the sleeping girls.

"Hey Babe, you okay?" Oliver whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, just thinking." Kara replied matching his volume.

"What's on your mind?" Oliver asked putting his arms atound her waist hugging her from the back.

"You remember when we couldn't have kids and how I felt that the world was against me. Well, now I am thankful for that because I could never imagine having 2 amazing girls." Kara smiled.

Oliver placed a soft kiss on Kara's cheek and held her hand leading her to their room.

I am back guys, hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment I love hearing what you guys think.😁