Part 3

"Wait twins as in 2."Oliver said.

"Yes, why is that a problem?" Brooke replied sheepishly.

"Could you just give us a second to talk?" Kara asked

"Yeah no problem." Brooke smiled

The couple got up and walked out of the shop.

"Ollie, what do we do?" Kara asked with a look of distress.

"I think we should go for it." Oliver smiled.

"What! Are you crazy we can't handle twins. I don't know anything!" Kara exclaimed

"Babe relax, you are going to be a great mother. Brooke knows it and I know it." Oliver said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay, let's do it."Kara smiled.

They walked back into the store and told Brooke the good news.

"Thank you guys, I know that you will take good care of them." Brooke said gratefully.

"You can come and visit any time you like." Oliver told Brooke.

"I would but I have to leave for Seattle. I am studying to become a surgeon." Brooke beamed

"That's so great!" Kara exclaimed as she hugged Brooke.

"The girls names are Alexa Julliet and Aleya Josephine and Alexa is 2 mins older." Brooke informed them.

"Those are beautiful names." Kara smiled.

"Jessica said she will handle the paper work I have to head off my flight leaves soon. It was nice meeting you." Brooke said. Brooke then walked out of the shop.

However, 20 seconds later she came back and said "Just watch out for my ex-husband Paul Stadler."

~

Kara and Oliver arrived at the orphanage. They were taken into the room where the girls were. When Jessica opened the door it revealed 2 8 month old girls.

Kara and Oliver walked closer to the crib. Kara picked up one of the girls and Oliver picked up the other. Both girls immediately started crying.

The couple tried to calm them down but nothing worked finally the decided to swith. When they had swapped both the girls calmed down.

"Looks like they have picked their favourites." Oliver chuckled.

Kara held the child close to her when she noticed a necklace around the young girls neck which said Aleya. She walked over to Oliver to see if the other had a necklace and she did. It read Alexa.

"I guess we won't mix them up at least." Oliver shrugged.

"What do you mean they look very different. Like Aleya has a rounder face and Alexa's is more like a diamond." Kara pointed out.

"Right, see Babe you are going to be a great mother." Oliver said giving Kara a kiss on her forehead.