Day 10

Day 10 (10 June 2020) : Best friend

I am fortunate to say that I have true and best friends. Yes plural.

But today I am gonna speak about one of my best friend who had immense confidence and belief in me, more than myself.

She is just great. She knew my capabilities and had belief in them and continuously encouraged me.

Even when I would be low, she will encourage me to not give up. I topped my 12th exams and half of the credit goes to her. When the class would think that another girl will definitely top, she knew it would be me. I really don't know how she could say it with a lot of convection. I have questioned her asking why she has a lot of belief in me, her reply used to be I know Chaaru.

I was worried about my results because I did not wanna disappoint my parents, teachers and my friends (especially her). They all had huge belief in me, but this girl was so confident that she told me a year before itself that she will write my felicitation speech.

Even I did not have such belief in myself but she did. I am happy that she believed me and I am happy that she was successful in not just writing my speech but becoming two subject topper.

If you ever find true friendship never loose it, because they will show you the right part.

********