Day 30

Day 30 (30th June 2020) : Feelings when I write

I feel a lot of things when I write, it ranges from happiness to anxiousness. Let's look at some of them in detail.

⚡I feel happy when an idea sparks up my mind and I sit down to right them. When I get some really good idea that for sure I know my readers will like.

⚡I feel satisfied with my content when I re-read it and find it better than my previous writings. I feel satisfied when in comparison to my other works, the one at hand is better or an improved version.

⚡I feel obliged to my readers to give them a timely update and content that they will appreciate.

⚡I feel responsible towards my readers that they may get influenced by my stories, so I need to give them the best content in terms of ethical and moral themes. It is something that I even studied in college (literally we have assignments and a paper on ethics). That a script should be ethically and morally justified as much as possible, we discussed some movies which are way below while considering ethical conditions and those classes are so much fun. So when I see other works that violate this code of conduct, it irks me and I try not to violate them in my stories.

⚡I feel loved when I read a comment that appretiates my work. I love that feeling while writing that even this content might be loved and people like me and not just my content.

⚡I feel disappointed when the content I pen down isn't upto the mark. When I make mistakes, when there are typos, when I cannot give an update on time. Trust me guys I try to give updates on time but work sometimes never leaves me and I stay busy in its clutches.

⚡I feel anxious when I have put more than 100% for a work and waiting to see if readers will like it or not. I feel anxious when I update after a long time, I am not sure if readers still follow my story. I feel anxious when my previous chapter did not receive reviews and I would be worried about the chapter I am yet to post.

Ok so there is one more thing I hope you guys won't hate me for it. Ok mustering courage here it goes I also get a sadistic pleasure when my characters are in pain and the readers feel their pain. I know it sounds wrong, but that feeling when your readers can also feel the character's emotion is just so overwhelming. I have felt that too and even cried reading few works but the moment I wrote such a painful chapter or building up suspense or making the characters yearn and the reader's response to it made me think I know how some of the writers would be feeling, who tease their readers. It feels good.

So that's more or less how I feel. But the bottom line I feel happy that I can write. K feel good about myself that I am confident enough to post it and even open to criticism.

Not just my stories but even posting this personal sketch is making me feel good. I feel good that I did not miss/skip a single day and that I was consistent in my updates. That I have expressed about myself to my readers, like I am kinda an open book to them and they can get to know mw and I would seem more approachable.

I would like to thank all those who travelled with me in this one month journey. Your comments did brightened up my mood. And honestly I feel morw connected with you guys. Thank you once again. I will miss this and I will miss your interactions over here. Now don't forget to read my stories, let's interact over there shall we?

The End

********