O n e - h u n d r e d & o n e 🤑

Start from the beginning

Minus the tape 😂💀 And some black jeans

Pay~ me and the boys were gonna go to the studio for a couple hours if thats okay?

y/n~ of course Payton, just don't come home super late

Pay~ I wont

y/n~ okay thank you

*he kissed the back of your head and walked out, you held your waist where his hands were and smiled a big goofy smile, you did your hair and makeup then went back downstairs, when you got there, there was a young boy sat on the couch, all the boys were gone and Nessa and Abby were sat down with him, you walked over and sat down next to Nessa*

y/n~ who is this?

ab~ the man that wrote us that letter? This is his "friend" Lewis

*you stood up and backed away from him*

y/n~ you said you would leave us alone?

a/n~ Lewis=le
Make up how he looks hehe

le~ I will leave you alone, I just came to tell you the whole story and apologies

y/n~ okay, well first how do you know my dad?

le~ our dad.

*you froze where you were and your jaw dropped, you knew your dad had kids but you didn't know anything about them, and Lewis was one of them, he stood up and you ran up and hugged him but then quickly pulled away*

y/n~ then why were you doing all this?

le~ dad. He threatened to put me into the adoption centre, if I didn't- you know

*he was only like 10 or 11 and your dad was making him do such disgusting things*

y/n~ I'm so sorry Lewis, you can stay here if you want?

le~ I was the one who told the rest to stop, Sabrina doesn't even know whats going on

y/n~ Sabrina?

le~ our sister

y/n~ how old is she?

le~ six, she's still with my mum

y/n~ is your mum taking care of her?

le~ I think so, I've been on the streets since dad went to prison

*he motioned to his ripped and dirty clothes, you gasped a bit and quickly ran to your room and grabbed one of Paytons shirts and some boxers and shorts, then you grabbed a towel and turned on the shower, you passed it all to Lewis and told him to have a shower, then you went and made him some food, a stack of 4 fluffy pancakes, an egg and three pieces of bacon, when he came down the clothes were drenching him, he ran down the stairs and you gave him the food*

y/n~ eat that then we're going shopping, to get you some clothes

*Lewis nodded and smiled*

le~ if I'm staying here, where will I sleep?

y/n~ we have like 4 spare rooms, you can stay in any

le~ FoUr!? how many people live here?

y/n~ nine, now ten and soon eleven

le~ soon?

*you motioned to your bump, he jumped up in happiness*

le~ is it a boy?!

*you nodded and his smiled grew even bigger*

le~ I'm going to be an uncle, at 11, thats so cool

*you smiled then realised, you parents only got divorced 3 years ago, so your dad and Caroline had two kids before you and your mum even knew he was cheating, another reason to hate your mums sperm donor*

y/n~ well eat up, I love shopping

916 words

a/n~ hey guys, I know it has been quite some time but I am feeling a lot calmer now and I've really realised how lucky I am to have you guys, you're all so kind to me and one another and I'm so proud to "know" you all, thank you so much for supporting me through everything and I would really love to be able to do the same for you guys, but disregarding my sad boy hours stay safe in this weird time of life, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 💗.