Trollbella's Craziness in Quarantine

The Tinman peered into the Queen's Throne Room.  He saw his wife, Trollbella sitting on the floor in front of her throne.  The Tinman couldn't see her face, but her back heaved up and down.  She was crying.  

The Tinman slowly made his way to her and knelt beside her.  

"Hi," she said, sniffling and wiping away her tears quickly.  She started to get up, but Tinman put a hand on her shoulder. 

"What's wrong, dear?" 

"It's nothing...." Trollbella sniffled again and looked up at The Tinman.  "I just don't know how to help my people!" she cried, bursting into tears and leaning on his arms. 

"Oh, darling, it's alright," he soothed. 

"No! It's not!" Trollbella sobbed. "We're all stuck in this underground hole, and there is so much unrest!  The people are revolting against the crown!  They don't trust my reign anymore! Why, my Buttertray, why?" 

"I don't know, my dear," Tinman said, still calm. "But I know that as the good queen you are, I know you will make the right choice!"

His words hit Trollbella right where she needed it most.  "You really think I'm a good queen?"

"I know you're an excellent queen."

"You're such a good Buttertray!" Trollbella exclaimed and threw her arms around The Tinman. He blushed but still held her as her sniffles subsided.  

"I think we should help rally the people!" Trollbella said after she had stopped crying and stood up.  "Come on, Buttertray, we're going to send a message to the people they'll never forget!" she marched across the throne room and out the door.  

Even though The Tinman had been married to Trollbella for four years, he still wasn't used to her mood changes.  They happened so quickly it was almost too much for him to keep track of.  Almost.  

________________________________________________________________________________

"But just know that I am doing everything to help speed along the recovery process of this virus!" Trollbella said and ended her live stream to the Troblins.  

"Was it good?" she asked Tinman. 

"Very good, my dear!  I think you reached the people and will most likely see a turn around soon enough.  Maybe even by tomorrow!" The Tinman responded, not exactly trusting himself to comment any more on her speech.  It was good but very self-centered.  She was trying to reach the people though, and that was all The Tinman cared about.  That she was learning and trying.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I think we should try it!" Trollbella said holding up a pair of knitting needles. 

"Are you sure? I mean, I'm made of tin.  I don't have that ich agility in my hands," The Tinman said, trying to set his set down. 

"No, no, no!" Trollbella said, forcing the knitting needles back into his hands. "Now is the time to try different things, and we must do it!  Please, for me, Buttetray?"

"Alright dear," The Tinman resigned.  They sat there, trying to learn how to knit from a book.  Trollbella succeeded in making a few rows, but The Tinman didn't have such luck.  He could barely move the needles around in his hands.  It was metal on metal, and his body was not adjusting well with it.  But he still did it with her, enjoying her success with her.