Summary from Suga

It was after the Date Tech match when he felt it. One of his crows was flying towards a new goal and he wanted to make sure he was safe.

He and Daichi had been together for already a while but they hadn't yet told the team....but it wasn't like they were hiding it...like...at all.

Together, they asked Hinata about it in the corridor after the match and what he got was a series of whooshes! and bwam! and Pwoish!

Of course, him maternal intuition was going absolutely ballistic and for a moment, he wanted to dismiss the idea but...it was a possibility.

Wanting to make sure Hinata had no problems, he pushed his little crow back to his murder and had a one on one with Daichi.

(Just in case you didn't know, a group of crows is a murder. "A murder of crows".)

His hubby nodded and went along with it since there was a chance that a team mate could also feel the warmth of their happiness.

Suga just observed while Daichi spoke to Date Tech's captain as Hinata repeated his ramble from earlier, thoroughly complimenting every single one of Aone's volleyball plays. His brows furrowed a little when they reached the bottom of the stairs as he saw Hinata pulled away instinctively.

Hmmmm.......

When they finally got onto the coach, Hinata ended up falling asleep from exhaustion and passed out onto his lap.

Smiling, he just casually started patting Hinata's head gently like a mother to her baby without any thought. It just seemed....right?

The thoughts were to much after their match and fatigue hit like a spike to the head. Letting himself relax and fall into the land of sleep, he rested on Daichi's shoulder with a hand still in Hinata's hair.

Bliss...

Hinata's feelings were so obvious during the training camp with Date Tech that Suga decided to just assume that Aone had developed feelings for the other. He smiled as he saw that the other team were fine with it.

After every match, he and Daichi would happily to talk about the potential couple as the rest of the team went nuts over a pillow fight. He thought about how cute it was that they had their own time for themselves. He noticed that whenever the two even got close together, they would drift into their own fluffy world.

He didn't see Aone again until the spring tournament after camp when the blocker sat in the stands to watch their game.

After winning, he shoved his team away to get his OTP alone and smiled to himself. He was very proud of his children. They just need time alone and a gateway to freely talk. They could do whatever they want.

Their next preliminary match was a success again but when the two teams met in the hallway, Suga knew Date Tech had lost since they all froze up.

Hinata only nodded before running off and out of concern, he ran after him with the rest of the team following. Was he okay?

After confirming he was fine, the ride back was a little awkward as Hinata just silently sat there. He gave the small boy a big hug before waving him off. He seemed mostly okay as he jumped into his bike to make his way home.

To cheer him up, Daichi helped organize another match the week later and happily walked towards the outdoor volleyball court. He was going to cheer them up except....

Ooo there was tension....

Quickly thinking of a plan, he locked the two boys inside the storage room and walked off. They needed to talk it out.

An hour later, he returned and....OH NO THEY WERE HAVING SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION!!!!!!!!

(15 minutes of the misunderstanding later)

These absolute idiots...

He sighed as he literally had to give them their answers before walking off towards Daichi. They were going to be fine and he wanted a break.

His mad children were hard to look after.

But... He held onto the volleyball as he ran to Daichi who was waving at him.

Blocking their faces from everyone else with the ball, he kissed Daichi on the lips before pulling back and running off again to get ready for the match.

Guess he was caught in the madness too.