31: Day After and Realizations

Start from the beginning

"What the-?!" He immediately let go of Goshiki as soon as he had his wits about him, scooting away like the poor baby had a disease.

"You're welcome."

"What's all the racket?" Yamagata asked, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. Seeing us, he frowned. "Keep it down guys geez."

"We do have school today right? And practice?" I reminded, making all awake eyes widen.

"GUYS GET UP WASHIJO IS GONNA KILL US!!!"

~•~

"Okay so two laps wasn't a terrible punishment.."

"The 200 pushups were though, my arms are gonna die."

"Saaaaaame." I groaned, rubbing my face as me and the boys walked to the main building.

Ever since I woke up this morning, it felt different. I felt different. Well, I guess that's because I can see my feelings more clearly than I did before..

I ship Shiragoshi.

It was so cute this morning, but that wasn't all I realized. No, I realized I had major feelings for two of the boys, but I don't want a polyamerous relationship.

With Ushiwaka, he's blunt and to the point, so you can always tell what he's thinking because he'll tell you. He can be sweet, and he'll help you with anything as long as it's something he's physically able to do. Plus he's hot as fuck so that's definitely a plus..

Then there's Tendou, who is just as much of a crack head as me, and my roommate. He's spontaneous, funny, outgoing, major crack head energy, weird, but most importantly he's probably my best friend here.

He's made his feelings clear, but Ushiwaka hasn't. Should I be safe rather than sorry?

...I'll think about this later. "See you guys at practice!" I waved as I stopped in front of my classroom, the boys waving back.

"Later Kazzy! I'll come get you for lunch!" Tendō yelled back, waving frantically as the rest of the team either waved calmly at me or facepalmed at Tendō.

Giggling, I entered my classroom, only to hear a female voice calling my name. Looking around, I found Bushida coming towards me, along with Azusa. "Oh, hey guys." I smiled, slightly confused as to why they were here in my class when Bushida was in class 1 and I was in class 3.

"We just wanted to welcome you back! How was your trip?" Azusa asked with a smile, Bushida nodding in agreement

"Oh well it went well, got in some practice blocking, setting and spiking so I don't think I'm too far behind you guys." I joked, and they laughed.

"Good to hear. Anyway, we'll let you be." Azusa said.

"Yeah, see you at practice!" Bushida hugged me before the two left, allowing me to continue my way to my desk.

"Hey Kazane."

"Hello Ryusei, how are you?" I responded. The person I was talking to was a guy named Kai Ryusei, and he's known for being a yakuza leader. Even if he's young, and I've never seen him in action thank god, I've heard he's terrifying.

"I'm doing well, yourself?" He smiled lazily, his elbows on his desk as he watched me.

"Same. Get all the homework done?" I returned, and he nodded.

"Yes. Did you have fun this weekend? Heard you went on a trip, where'd you go?" Ryusei asked, and I smiled as I recalled the event.

"Suburbs of Tokyo, it was a lot of fun. Anything special you did this weekend?"

"Why yes actually, but I doubt you'll want to hear about it." His lips curved up into a smirk before he shrugged. "You should probably sit down before sensei calls roll." He suggested.

Smiling and nodding, I sat down. He was in the seat behind me so it was clear we weren't going to continue conversing at that point.

(Just wanted to throw an oc in there to make it more interesting. Time skip brought to you by whatever tf this is 😂 poor Kenma...)

Practice with the boys was a bit more stuff than it usually was

Practice with the boys was a bit more stuff than it usually was. We warmed up, then it was time for me to go to my own practice.

I hadn't talked to Tendō or Ushiwaka since last night, well not directly except saying goodbye to them all and heading to my practice.

Once I was with the girls though, the stiffness disappeared and coach Gushiken even commented that I was doing better than normal.

My mood stayed high as I didn't have to go to the boy's practice because they had a practice match against a college team. So the rest of the afternoon, I hung out with Bushida and Yumiko at the library.

We got all of our work done and more, which felt like a weight off my back. "Guys, I'm actually gonna have a full night's sleep tonight!" I cheered, the two congratulating me with a laugh.

"Keep it down over there girls!" The librarian reminded us, so we apologized before getting back to work. Heading to our dorms after another hour of studying, we parted ways.

When I got back, Tendō was laying on his bed with his phone out. I know for a fact that the group chat wasn't active because I set my buzzer on, and my phone was at 59% last time I checked, which wasn't long ago.

"Welcome back Kazzy-boo!" The redhead greeted as I closed the door, putting down his phone as he sat up. "Where ya been?"

"Library with some teammates, decided we'd study. I might actually get a full nights sleep on a school night, crazy!" I joked, making him snicker.

"Hey question," Tendō started as I out my things down, causing me to look at him. His expression was serious, so I also pit on my serious face.

"What's up?"

"Me and Wakkun noticed you weren't talking to us today, any reason why?" He asked, making me gulp. Shit, I was hoping he hasn't noticed...

"Um, I guess..." I glanced away, biting my lip as my cheeks went red. "Isn't it normal to avoid people you have feelings for?"

Tendō blinked.

"WHAT?!"