June - Honor/Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Beware of not rely on her appearance and her mysterious beauty.

As years passed by, that same beauty increased, turning the young girl into a beautiful woman, gifted with a gentleness as big as her courage, always attentive and loving with her loved ones. The receipt of love into one and unique living envelope, dusting with a gentle touch, a pure laugh and big doe eyes. That's why Naruto Namikage fell in love with Hinata Hyuuga.

The only woman he ever loved.

Heart beating, legs shaking, he couldn't help but let his right hand slid on the blue silk peak lapel as to smooth it out. The excitation had prevented him from sleeping last night. He couldn't wait. He wanted to make her his wife. But, will he be a good husband? Will he respect his commitment? Will he know how to make his father proud? Will he manage his life like he did? Will he find a good balance between being a businessman and a father? Will he be able to satisfy everyone? Or will his marriage end up with a divorce?

For his future, he had to be irreproachable.

For her, he had to be perfect.

Despite his numerous thoughts and his good will to be seen relaxed, he made himself take several deep breaths. Nervous, his thumb slid across his lower lip. A smile, a bit insure, drew itself on his face when Konohamaru, his little brother and best man during that happy event, made his way towards him. By instinct? Or was it because his insecurity could be read on his features? Maybe, because he pet his shoulder as for remotivate him.

"You're doing great Naruto, change nothing."

"R-Really?" he stuttered

"Yep, I swear. Mom and dad can't stop talking about you. So stop worrying."

A look at his smiling parents, he was surprised to see Hiashi Hyuuga, the patriarch, calmed and relaxed. At his right, Neji, his friends, colleague and soon-to-be brother-in-law, sent him a thumb up, making Konohamaru snigger.

"See! Everyone is happy for you two, so can you loosen that sweet little face of yours?" the younger demanded as he poked his brother's whiskered cheek.

The annoying teasing of his little brother made his anguish disappeared but he still made his hand go away while he was muttering. He hated when he was right. Everything. Was. Fine. After all, this marriage was a good thing for everyone, right? For the companies, the families, Hinata and him.

So, why getting worried?

Once they put the rings on their fingers, they will be marry and share every moment in their life. He was ready. In health, sickness, happiness, sadness, he was ready to bend over backwards to make her happy because she was the only one to make him look on the bright side of life. He needed her, he needed her presence at his side. For better, for worse...

A flash dazzled him, awaking him from his thoughts. Shikamaru, the photographer, captured this moment of unawareness and, most importantly, the two brothers' perplexed faces. They soon demanded another shot. This time, they posed.

And there it was, the last sign before the ceremony.

The late guests rushed to their sits, others went back to theirs. Naruto stretched out his arm to Kushina who was walking him down the aisle. Making the few steps towards his future, his legs were shaking even though his mother gently drew circles on his arm with her thumb to relax him. One last metre...

A breath in.

After a kiss on his cheek, she left him alone. He rolled his shoulders to not break. He felt Konohamaru behind him and his parents in the front row. The master of ceremonies stepped next to him and when they smiled to each other, the Wedding March started.