February - Hands

Anime/Manga: Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto/Studio Pierrot
Words: 1 793
Published: 02/29/2020
Summary: As a typical bad boy cliché, Naruto screams with his look and his rock-metal band his hatred towards society. For him, he is only good at writing words on a piece of paper but Hinata sees in him more that just a lost teenager on the path of life.
Author's note: This OS has been inspired by an idea of Hippyredfox

He could hear everything and despite that, he needed her to be able to breath, see, touch, taste

He could hear everything and despite that, he needed her to be able to breath, see, touch, taste... live. How was his life before Hinata? It was like a forgotten memory that he didn't want to remember. 'Then say something. Fuck. Anything!'

"You're not going to tell what happened?" Hinata gestured again. She was giving him a hand and he was the only one who could grab it. "Was it Kabuto again? I thought you stopped buy him grass and that you payed him back. Did you lie?"

"Why d'you think I lie right away, eh?" He finally reacted to defend himself. "You didn't think that shitbag just wants to be a pain in my ass until the day I die?"

"In that case, you should press charges Naruto-kun."

"You want me to go see the cops to snitch on him?"

"Or let me-"

"I already told you I don't need you father's fucking money!"

"And what are you going to do the day you'll have a gun pointing at you, eh?!"

"I'll cope by himself, like I always dit! Now drop it! You can't understand shit!" he spoke in a booming voice.

Of course she couldn't understand. Since her birthday she was surrounded by her family, by domestics and by health professionals so that she could have a normal life despite being deaf. Realising that is what the blonde wanted to say, his words she had read on his lips hurt her deeper than she had expected. For a second, they glared at each other but, since no deal could be established with their attitudes, she let go of him as she turned on her heels.

This was like a slap on the face which made him realise he had lost his temper. He should've stayed focus on his hands. He knew that everytime he let words passed his lips it was hurting people. But it wasn't what he wanted with her. He was always extra careful but as soon as he would see her nervous because of him, he would turn crazy. With that, yesterday's events, today's event and Hinata's worry grown heavy on his shoulders and, at the end, he fucked up... Again... Why was he so toxic to the people who were closed to him? "Damnit!"

Once he had caught her, he went in front of her and showed her his palms as a peace sign. She stopped but didn't answer the apologetic smile he sent her.

"I'm sorry Hina. Ok? It wasn't meant to-"

"I rather stop this conversation with you right now because it might end badly. I'm going home and we'll maybe see each other tonight."