the guests

17 and the half year old girl waked up and found herself in the same room she have been since three days which was basic a bed , a wardrobe having eventually nothing but two shirts and shorts inside which belongs to taehyung , she rubbed her eyes as adjust herself with the light . She glanced at the clock which was showing  11:40am .

She flinched as found a shrill pain on her lower abdomen , the Same pain she is getting since three days ..

//Her pov//

It is hurting again , I don't know why everyone hates me that much ...whAt I have done wrong my mother ,my brother every one was so cruel . I get up from my bed and get one of the white shirt and shorts from the wardrobe and went to the bathroom to get shower the cold water was making the scratches sting but I am used to them now ...

This house is quite big. I went out and found that all the maid giving me not so pleasing and disgusting looks . They all were around my age ...I had not eaten anything since yesterday but I don't think I want to , I have lost my appetite for breakfast and lunch a long time ago...

I went to the garden , I am not allowed to went out of the boundary , He said this to me the first day . Is it not shocking ?! I can actually went anywhere I want in this house .

It has a big library .I am recently reading "beauty and the beast" . It is my first time reading this . And I can read any book I want . He didn't said if I am allowed or not to read them but is it make any difference if will not obey him.

And there is a big garden or I say the house is in between a big garden . I am seeing this flower closely after a long time .

They are bright ...colourful ..., There are so many colours . And there are birds , butterflies and so many trees . This is so beautiful . I spent my whole day walked around the whole garden , I don't know if after he will leave me or sold me or throw me . I going to see this many flowers again ...so I am spending most of the time to try read as much book as I can .

//Author's pov//

Her whole day went like this ... At around 9:00 she went to kitchen not to something but to cook ...she loves cooking and can cook really well . There were  an old lady and her husband and an middle aged lady there in the kitchen . They were the only one in the whole house who have not treated her roughly.

She went inside ...the old lady waved at her "ooh dear ,you are here again"

and her husband nodded his head and smile while tear were flowing from his eyes as he was cutting onion .

"Wanna try some " the middle aged women said and give her dumpling , she struggled to hold it as it was hot and she put inside her mouth and make a gesture of okay sign with her right head and smiled and nodded to let her know that she liked it .

"Oo dear , what a pity ...you are beautiful yet god forget to give you your voice " the women said and have pity in her eyes and was looking sad...but again she gestured and make a smile sign with her hand to said her to smile ....

They were again resume the work that they were doing and for suprise they have been making so many dishes  more than usual ,, it was loads of dished ...

She pated the shoulder of the old man and extended her hand to show something big and then point to the food and then twirled her hand to gestured "why?!"

"Oo why so much food?!" Old man ask to confirm ...
She nodded her head up and down to show that he have guessed right ...

"Young master's friends are coming , this morning he said us to make food for them... There so much work. Will you help to make something ?! , I am sorry should not ask you "

But before he could said anything else she nodded her head in excitement ..he gave her a list of dished they supposed to make ,she took a look and found dished that she can make and pointed to them . He gave her the access to get whatever ingredients she wanted .

They cooked everything and they were surprised how good she is in this thing like she is cooking for so many years .

They placed the food on the table ...she was tired so she went to her room ....
After a hour a maid come to her while she was sitting on the floor in  corner of her room , and reading the book "the grand design" .

"Master V is calling you " the maid said in her cold voice and left .

She went to downstairs passing the living room turning left and end up at the dining area and found 7 mens sitting around a circular table .

Taehyung looked at her from the corner of his eyes ...no body was paying attention they were busy with the food .and chatting with each other ...

"So you are finally here ..!!" Taehyung said in his deep voice and got everyone's attention .