chapter 25

Harry's pov

With the events that have recently occured, my life has become chaotic. I do not know how to feel or deal with zendaya. Though things did get better between us but we were living a lie and we continue to do so. How are we ever going to be compatible? What wrong have I done to deserve this? I couldn't control these thoughts while i fucked a whore in England. I can not even enjoy my self any more.
Things were so simple before adrian sniffed his mates scent and now he is always trying to take control. I wont blame him, it's not easy to have a mate yet be so distant from your mate but I have other priorities to deal with.
I finished fucking the girl that failed to relieve my stress and decided to head back to my reality where a meeting was to be held and a human mate to be dealt with.

The entire flight I contemplated what my decision would be related to zendaya
Do I want her to stay or do I want her to leave ?
Do I have feelings for her or is it just adrian?
Frustrated with all the indecisiveness, I decided to sleep

I walked in my house to see the lights were all out, was zend okay?
I walked in my room to see her sleeping figure with half her body covered with a blanket and the other bare. All the memories flashed as I could not help but caress her cheek. I wanted so badly to kiss her and it was me that wished that, not adrian. She did brighten things a bit for me but she also caused more problems for me. The way her body felt against me the way I felt when she made me orgasm was truly and unquestionably one of the best relief I have gotten (as sad as that sounds) the meeting was today and It was about time I made a decision.
I lay down next to her, hugging her body. Feeling the comfort of her next to me. She was the only person who has laid next to me, slept next to me and it felt good.

Next day

Zendayas pov

I woke up  feeling someone's body behind me and something hard poking my lower back and I knew exactly what it was. I couldn't help the scream that escaped my mouth.
" what the fuck? What... I dont.... who?"
I heard a sleepy yet surprised voice behind me
"Harry?!"
"Fuck zend you scared me"
I turned around looking at his beautiful face that I actually missed a lot
"I scared you? You scared me"
"Mhm you mhmshhh sleep"
"What? You're not even making any sense right now"
His voice was raspy and he was barely saying words that made sense but fuck... his voice sounds sexy right now!
"Harry?"  No reply
"Harry? I poked him on his shoulder but he had fallen asleep. He was shirtless and he looked beautiful. I couldnt help but move closer to him. I gave him a quick peck on his neck and went back to sleep
When I woke up again I saw that harry wasn't lying next to me but I heard the water running so I'm guessing he was talking a shower. I decided to sneak in and quickly brush my teeth so I could go make breakfast. I went inside to get my tooth brush, thank the lord that I couldnt see anything
" I can hear you and smell you"
"Shit I forgot about that, I'm just gonna get my toothbrush and leave"
"Just do it here, I dont mind. And..... if you want a shower you can join me." He pulled his head out and said it with a smirk. I couldnt help but blush. I quickly brushed my teeth and ran outside. I could hear harry laughing while I ran out of the room

As I was putting the pancakes on a plate harry came down fully dressed and his demeanor different from before. I didn't ask him any questions as he sat down and handed him his food with tea. Ever since I've been here harry has moved from coffee to tea. I hate coffee so I dont make it, harry either likes tea now or just doesn't complain. I'm surprised about that.
"There will be a meeting in the evening and I want you to show up. I'll send an escort. Dress up well"
He was talking about the meeting niall already mentioned.
He didnt wait for a reply but left.

Same evening

I dressed up casual. No one is going to tell me how to dress. I did put effort but I wore something I was comfortable in, not something harry would like to see me in. Soon niall arrived and escorted me to a beautiful place. It was luxurious yet simple. The entire way he neither made small talk nor eye contact. I was anxious enough so the silence did me good.
As we arrived we walked down a hall full of chandeliers. The doors at the end were closed but with the yelling going on I could hear everything. I decided to hang back and listen to what they have to say. I knew Harry would know of my presence (atleast I remembered) but I wasnt quite ready yet.
"She is a human alpha" I heard a strangers voice; masculine that followed with 'I know"
I could tell that was harry.
"She will not be able to protect this pack. She cannot be a luna" another voice said. This time female.
I was getting agitated by the second and from the conversation that's been going on for the past five minutes I could tell Harry's patience was running thin. And I've only been here for five minutes.
" how about this... we understand she is your mate. You let her stay. But do not make her the Luna of the pack. Bed her and she shall carry your pups but we shall find you another girl. A wolf; prettier and strong with Luna characteristics. May I suggest my daughter. You'll still get to bed this human a/.....
OH THAT DID IT
I stormed inside, kicking the door open. All eyes were on me including harry's angry ones. I stared back with the same fury.
How dare he not defend me. Some mate he is!
"Oh this human also also eavesdrop. Atleast she can hear from that far because If she was a wolf_" said the same guy who spoke about about bedding me
"That's enough" the alpha finally spoke up (note sarcasm)
" oh no please continue. What else would you like say. You must have something else to say you disgusting piece of shit"
"Zendaya-"
"No I'm going to speak up" I angrily cut harry off with authority laced in my voice.
"Listen to me you prick. Nobody decides whether I stay or not, you hear me! And bed me?! First of all who uses this term you old hag. Second mind your own fucking business. Dont even get me started on the pup shit you just said. I ain't a bitch like you. Were you going to suggest your daughter. It sounds like you want her to get laid. And Is it so you rise in status huh? Guess what you never will becaus_"
" zendaya ENOUGH!!"
Harry yelled. Banging his palm on the table.
But I was too angry to care.
" no I will say what I want to you hear me alpha." Saying it mockingly while everyone else was surprised with the way I had spoken to their beloved alpha.
"I. Am. Leaving"
"What did you say!" Harry was beyond angry
"I said I'm leaving!"
"Say that one more fucking time and you will pay!"
I crossed my arms " I am fucking_"
Before I knew it harry was behind me holding me tightly. His breathing was rapid and he was shaking with anger. I was a little afraid but no way in hell was I going to show It
"Harry let go" I said squirming in his arms
"Not a word" he whispered in ear
"The rest of you listen up well! Though she disrespected you and I shall see to to that, you not only disrespected me indirectly but directly as well. I had made my decision prior to this meeting. You had forgotten your place before the alpha! Not only that you disrespected my mate hence disrespecting me!"
" we....we apologise alpha" the woman said
"So what is your answer alpha?" The annoying shitty brat spoke up. Though I was happy he was put in his place I was still annoyed with Harry's death grip on me"
"She will stay and she will be the luna"
"No harry"
"If you utter one more word zendaya I promise you, you will regret it"
But my hot headedness would not allow that. Harry stayed true to his words, I indeed regretted it!

Finally done with this chapter. I hope you like it! What do you think is going to happen?? Please like and comment so I know what you think of this. Do you like the book so far?
Thank you for reading it, love you all!!