chapter 12

It's been more than two weeks I've been here. I won't lie I've developed feelings for harry even though I know how wrong it is. He's been awfully nice to me and by that I mean we haven't fought and he hasn't yelled at me so..yeah that's probably him being on his best behaviour. He usually leaves early and comes late in the evening. We eat dinner together and share small talks. At times he's super exhausted or worried so he goes straight to bed. I've asked him a few times related to what he does but he never answers. I'm curious but I have esteem that won't let me he doesnt want to answer great that's his choice then. Im finally allowed to go outside but that idiot has this time limit on me. I've met doruk three to four times since I've been here and honestly I love his company. He's great fun to be around. Harry still doesn't know about him and I'm going to keep it that way considering how he reacted after smelling his scent on me which is kinda strange and something I dont understand but I won't lie my favourite part is when he sleeps next to me at night. I've repeatedly asked him to give me a separate room but it doesn't go through his thick skull. When we lay down next to each other keeping a bit of a distance, facing opposite sides and our backs barely touching. His heat radiates towards my body. And I love it. Sometimes I wake up at night and usually see Harry spooning me. It's the cutest thing ever but in the morning he either wakes up early or turns side ways. So I pretend I don't know that. I've started to really like him but I haven't told drake Elliot or alayna. But I think Elliot has an idea. I've spoken to my parents twice and all is good in the universe. Since harry hasn't come home all day, I've decided to make us some dinner so I'm multi tasking; cooking thinking and listening to music.
Where the hell does harry keep the sauces

Harry's pov

It's been a week since then and I've gotten closer to her. The entire day I wait for the time I can go home and spend time with her. We're surprisingly getting along well. She doesn't push too hard and neither do I. This stupid bond is getting stronger. But Adrian keeps telling me I'm blaming the stupid bond when infact I'm developing feelings for her. Stupid emotions. Every night I sleep next to her, I spoon her after she sleeps. Sometimes she stirs in her sleep slightly moving her ass on my dick. Let's just say a long ass cold shower is needed. The need to mark her has grown ever since. I was planning to tell her soon but according to my Intel's, alpha Brian is trying to take over my territory. What a stupid fucker. He's messing with the wrong wolf. I caught one of his spy sneaking in our territory. Questioning him didn't go well because that **** wouldn't say a word. Reaching the edge of my patience I killed him, I did bloody his face and bruised my hand. Then I had to worry about making sure zendaya doesn't encounter any wolf of my pack. I can't deal with this right now. Besides this the elders meeting will be held soon related to war against the blood sucking dead bodies that killed one of us. We don't have proof though which is creating nuisance in our path. But who else would kill werewolves this way but our enemies. There's too much on my platter right now. And the only thing keeping me sane in zendaya. I open the door welcomed by the aroma of something delicious. I see zendaya standing on her tiptoes on top of a very high tiny table.
"zendaya you're going to fall"
I moved closer to her. Not hearing her response I noticed her earplugs were in. Her butt raised up higher giving me the perfect view but soon like I said she leaned to close to the edge and was falling on her back. She yelped with her eyes closed but I caught her bridal style before she could fall. Behind her glasses I could see her beautiful eyes tightly shut in fear. She opened her eyes to see me holding her. Quick taking of her headphones she smiled
"sweetheart you need to be careful"
Surprised by my pet name she simply nodded with a blush. I live for this reaction I get from her. I slowly let her on her feet and pulled back a loose strand from her face. Soon her face grew pale. She quickly snatched my hand " harry what the hell happened to your hand. OMG you're bleeding. You need to-"
I chucked " no need" but she wouldn't take no as an answer. She began cleaning, and then dressing my wound. I may be an alpha and I'd heal naturally but having someone show such an affection towards you when you've barely been cared for feels good. Watching her tend to my wounds lets me know that at the end of the day I still need someone to show affection towards me. Losing my parents at such a young age, I've forgotten how it feels like to... Feel loved.
"there all done." she smiled at me. She was sitting down while I was sitting at the edge of the bed with our hands on my knees. The way she cared for me even though I've hidden every thing from her. I.. I can't explain how that makes me feel. She looked up at me with a genuine smile and I stared back into her loving eyes feeling empty again. This moment just made me realise how much I wanted to have someone in my life. I used her elbow to pick her up and sit on top of me with her legs bent and on my sides. I cupped her cheek with my thumb brushing her lips. She slightly parted her full pink lips choosing her eyes. I moved closer to her. I needed her, she was consuming my life. I was falling deeply in love with her and I couldn't care less she was human. I inched closer to her. My heart palpitating and I could hear hers. The only sounds we could hear. I slightly brushed her lips before engulfing her lips in a desperate kiss. Her hands cupped my jawline with a light touch moving towards my neck and then entangling in my hair. My own hands had a mind of theirs own. They were rubbing her thighs up and down. I held her waist lifting her a bit. Her boob's were pressing against my chest and her pussycat slightly stroking my hard on. I could tell she needed to breath she slightly pulled back but I wasn't done. I attacked her neck. She was breathing rapidly and fuck I loved the reaction I was getting from. She moved her neck giving me more access. One hand on her hip while other on her neck. One of her hand in my hair while the other just a little on top of my jeans. I soon felt a tug on my hair and a whispered moan. The tug was enough to make my wolf crave her touch. Her hands wrapped around me. I began sucking on that area. Zendaya moaned my name "harry" the sexual tension was increasing but I knew I had to make sure she knows every thing before something happened between us. But stopping in the middle wasn't going to be easy. She pulled my head up by tugging at my ends and kissed me harder. I couldn't say no to that mouth of hers. My tongue touched her lips licking asking for permission which she denied. Hell no. I bite her lip while grabbing her butt cheeks harder earning a grasp and entrance. We fight for dominance her tugging my hair harder with one hand and the other running along the length of my chest. Fuck. I couldn't hold the groan coming from my mouth. While I hand one hand pulling her up on my dick and the other inside her shirt inching closer to her chest.
"harry as much as I hate to say this we need to stop"
"fuck you're right"
We ended our session which would have led to other things and decided to go to sleep. I took my shirt off and went to the showers thinking about zendaya while I jacked off. Fuck it'll take a lot.

Going out I saw zendaya sleeping in my shirt and tights. Her shoulder was bare due to the size difference and the tights were making her ass more prominent. Fuck this is going to be a long ass night.