chapter 8

"Alpha it's Zendaya. You're feeling zendayas pain right now" as soon as those words left my betas mouth my attention was quickly grabbed by him. I was now livid not only me but so was my wolf. I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what it was.
"how do you know?"
"my mate contacted me. They are inquiring zendaya about her relation to you. Shes wounded"

"ask for their location. Get Lucifer and Mike to come with us and hurry" if I was willing to reject her then why am I so scared right now. I'm afraid for her, shes  suffering. That's it she's staying here in my pack where she's protected. Making her my mate is a decision I'll make later but right now I need her here. "alpha let's go I've found the location"

Zendayas pov
The guy had one of his foot on my leg and the other on my open palm. I could already feel the bruises forming. I was bleeding and my vision was becoming worse while I tried to draw in as much air as I could but it was painful to even breathe. At times like this you realise the advantages we take and take our life for granted. My breathing becoming shallow.  How much longer?  Is this the end? The guy kneeled next to my still body and slapped me, the impact was hard enough for me to turn the other  direction. I now began to see black. I could hear my friend telling me to hang on and not to close my eyes but I couldn't. The guy raised his fist to hit my face but the collision never came. I painfully forced my self to look up and saw Harry in anger holding the guys wrist. He pushed him away. I closed my eyes to escape the pain. I felt a hand on my face and heard Harry's voice telling me to look at him and stay awake but that was the last thing I heard before darkness engulfed me.

Harry's pov

I ran faster than my beta and my two strongest fighters. I could feel the adrenaline pumping in my body forcing me to push my self faster. By the time I caught sight of them, I saw 5 rogues. Zendaya was on the ground, still, with a rogue hovering over her. The sight was enough for me to snap the neck of that motherfucker. I heard him yell something and raise his hand to punch her but I quickly got there taking a hold of his wrist. I was infuriated to see the sight and bruises on my mate. I hit him hard throwing him towards drake so he would take care of him. I sat down and slowly brushed my fingers over her face. She was drawing in sharp breaths and was falling in and out of consciousness. "don't close your eyes baby girl,  I've got you, you're safe now" but my words didn't make a difference because she soon fainted.
Shit I need to take her back. "you guys take care of the rogue but let one this one live bring him to the cellars"
"alpha is she OK? "
Drake asked with worry laced in his voice but I simply shook my head. I gently picked her up careful not to injure her more and left. I had to take her to the pack doctor as soon as I can.

---

I've been sitting outside for the past 45 minutes while Robert is taking a look
"alpha please come in. "
"will she be OK I asked worriedly"
"well the good thing is she's alive and she won't be in a coma. She broke a rib and has deep bruises on her body,  her arm is injured and she'll feel pain while walking, initially. "

I'm going to kill that bastard for hurting her, if he's not already dead.  I decided to take her back to my room.
As I saw her fragile unconscious body all I felt was anger and pain for my mate. She was covered in bandages and her shirt was ripped open. I took her ripped shirt off and put one of my shirt on her. Putting the blanket on her, I kissed her forehead shooting sparks in my body. Not being able to stay any  longer next to my injured mate,  I left the room.
I still haven't decided whether she is Luna material or not. I need to solve this problem sooner than later. But right now I have a rogue to visit