chapter 3

5 months later

"Zendaya hurry the fuck up. What is taking you so long" My roomie as well as my best friend yelled at me. "We're going to miss the flight and it's your mother whose giving birth"

"OK damn I'm coming" I yelled back. Who knew we'd get so close that I'd take her to turkey with me to meet my soon to be born brother. I guess my mum was right. I decided the name 'Essa' 

man I can't wait to meet him. We have holidays so alayna and I will go to turkey for a week and then two weeks of roaming around in Italy before the holidays end.
"let's go!!! "

--------

Time skip to when they return.

Alayna the weather is amazing. We can't miss the sunset.
So Let's go to the park"

"No."

"Pleaseee" she's always so straight forward. Our personality is so different sometimes I wonder how we became friends.

"No zendaya it's getting dark. You know how I am about going out at this time"

"Don't worry love I'll protect you from the demons lurking in the night" I sang it out spreading my arms wide joking with her.

"Hahaha sure, you've successfully convinced me"

"Really! So can we go?"

"No"

"Fine I'm going by my self. Bye."

"Zendaya don't you dare"

"Byee"

"OK ok wait I'm coming you stupid ass"

"Haha yayyy"

Timeskip

"OMG the weather is amazing. Let's take pictures alayna"

"hmmm"

"OMG can you please stop using your fucking phone and enjoy the evening like a normal person"

"Zendaya you should be happy I came"

"alaaaynaaa... Who are you talking to"

No one

"are you talking to Steven that cute boy we saw"

"Haha no"
she didn't even look up when she said that pissing me off even more. How can someone miss such a beautiful sunset?

"I really don't know how I put up with you alayna. You're like the quietest and most annoying person I've come across"

"Hmmm"

" fuck, that's it. Give me your phone."
I snatched her phone and ran away with her yelling my name and hot on my trail

"Zendaya give me my fucking phone!!"

I laughed my ass off but laughing and running at the same time proved to be a huge mistake on my part.
"Fuck" I closed my eyes and waited for the impact with the ground. Alayna yelled my name. However the impact never came, rather I felt hands on my lower back, wrapped around my torso stopping me from falling. I turned around and saw a man with an intense face. He had an aura that reminded me of a toxic drug that you get addicted to. The intensity of his stare was enough to make my knees weak. His attire took my breath away. By the time I gained by senses I realized I was still standing with his hands across by waist.
I quickly shuffled and moved away.

"You should be careful"
Four words and I felt like he was taking my breath away. Alayna stood there motionless, surprised by my inactivity. I was never a girl that looked so puzzled when it came to guys.

"umm yeah who puts a bloody log in the middle of someone's path" i chuckled.

" people who are careful enough"

" sorry but thank you. I'd probably be fucking broken bones if you wouldn't have stopped my fall so thank you"

He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. It was creepy but I liked it. Alayna suddenly broke the silence 
" zendaya get away."
Her voice was stern with a hint of fear laced in her words. I had never heard her speak this way so I simply obliged.

"zendaya go start the car I'll meet you there"
"But-"
Just go. She yelled back. I left, not wanting to face her wrath. But before walking away I made eye contact with the alluring man.
"OK fine" I simply replied before walking away from the man and memorising his face imprinting it in my heart.