chapter 7

After harry walked away or what ever the fuck he wants people to call him I left to go back to my  university. I distracted myself with all my work. I attended Alanaynas call once so she wouldn't worry but for some reason I wasn't feeling well. I felt sick and for an odd reason my heartbeat was abnormally high. The little tingles I felt from his touch still lingered on my body. Him being upset and angry more than scaring me had upset me. I was angry and frustrated but longed to be with him. Is this what it feels to fall for someone toxic. I am better than this. I do not deserve this. The way he has treated me in these two times we've met are clear red flags and I will not have this shit treatment.

A week has passed since then but I haven't forgotten him. It's hard to deny the fact that he is very handsome. He was intimidating and I like guys like that. Do I like him? This is one question I've frequently asked my self since I last saw him. Its not love that's sure but I think it's a crush. A crush I feel grow stronger every day. I tell my self everyday that I deserve far better but these sleepless nights and longing make me feel as if I've lost half of me. How is that even possible. I havent known him for that long and the moments we did spend together were not at all pleasent but what was this strange attraction I feel for him. I'm a strong independent woman that will not allow her self to be treated this way. I have to do something about this.
-------

2 days later.

" Shit zend we were in the library for far too long. It's dark now" I heard alayna say. I simply nodded enjoying the peace and silence the night was offering. There's something so beautiful and sad about the night; it's mesmerising! While we were walking at a little fast pace I was in my own zone.
Soon I heard howls. Quite a few actually but they were  far based on the loudness . I didn't know wolves roamed so freely in Italy
" fuck fuck we need to run. Now!" alayna yelled. I didn't know why but I began to run. We turned a corner when I felt someone hold my body and push me on the ground " ah watch it" I looked up, there were two men hovering over me and I could sense this wasn't an accident. Alayna yelled but she was soon surrounded by three guys and ....a wolf? I was pushed harshly against the wall that knocked all the air out of my lungs. I yelped but they weren't done " what do you want" I managed to whisper out

" how do you know the alpha? What are you to him? "
what the fuck was he saying! Alayna yelled at the man to leave me alone. Another kicked my ribs and I heard a sound like my rib broke. The pain was unbearable and I was having trouble breathing. I coughed up blood and fear enveloped me. I just wanted it all to end. I felt as if the pain would kill me. Never in my life had I felt this way. All I could do was scream.
"answer me bitch!!" I was kicked on my right hip causing me to lie on my left side. The kick was so powerful that I had rolled on the other side. I couldnt spea, I felt my tears leave my eyes and fall to the ground making a puddle, that was all I could focus on as I was barely conscious He had his foot on my thigh and I began to see black spots. I knew I was going to faint soon but I was so damn scared and  injured I could barely speak up. What the hell was happening right now? I could tell my cheek, stomach and leg was going to bruise I could feel the excruciating pain in my ribs, it was preventing me from moving. God let this all be over soon. Help me please! Was I dying? I didnt want to die like this without a word to my family. All I felt was hopeless as I tried to look at alayna and see if she was okay.

Alaynas pov
I heard howls and I could sense the presence of werewolves. As they got closer I caught the scent of rogues "fuck fuck we need to run now!" but as soon as we took a turn we were attacked. I saw them push zendaya to the ground. I couldn't help her because I my self was surrounded. They were fighting in their human form so I did the same but zendaya was no match for them. I could only hear a few words one of the rouge spoke as i was too occupied "..know alpha.. you" they were talking about alpha harry. I was sure of it. Has the news of his mate spread already? was that the reason why they were here? What will I do they'll kill her if I don't do something soon.

Harry's pov
" for the fifth fucking time drake I can't make her my mate. She's human, I'm an alpha. I need some one to run my pack and family not someone who can't protect her self. Riverdale could be put into danger because of such a weak Luna."

" for once alpha think about yourself.  tell me, I dare you to deny the way you feel for her."

" I dont have feeling for her" I didnt know if I was convincing him or my self.

" harry I've been with you since we began to crawl. Do not lie to me. I saw how you felt when Elliot was touching her, I saw the way you were frustrated when zendaya was laughing with him. I get it. I get you're an alpha and one hell of an alpha and I respect you a lot but for once be selfish. Tell me will you be OK if she found someone else. She's human alpha, she'll soon start to develop feelings though the mate bond so don't put her through the pain. Leave her and don't go near her if she means nothing. That way she'll find herself a suitable human"

I knew drake's words were true. I can't deny the fact that I had watched zendaya from a distance since that day. And watching her just made me like her more. And this time it isn't my wolf Adrian talking. Her personality and fuck I'd be lying if I said that she wasn't beautiful. The thought of her being with another man had me balling my fists but before I could reply i felt a sharp pain on my side below my lungs, soon my abdomen and other parts of my body started burning up. I started becoming breathless. I had never felt this way before, even Adrian began to whimper.

"alpha are you Ok?" my friend and beta asked me worriedly but I held my head between my hands. What was happening? Is this because I'm trying to reject my mate? Because through all the pain there was one thing going in my mind 'zendaya' some things wrong I can feel it but what?

I couldnt form word,  drake's voice was muffled as Adrian's whimpering and my own thoughts were deafening. The burning sensation and pain I felt everywhere was causing my heat beat to pick up but even through all of that I could only think of my mate.

Drakes pov
I could tell my words effected the alpha because he had grown quiet. He's always been this way. Never letting anyone in. Fucking  girls and treating them like Shit. But I could tell he felt emotions for zendaya but his pride and authority wasn't allowing him to say something.
Alpha soon winced in pain and became breathless
"alpha are you okay?" but he wasn't answering. I've never seen him this way. I was about to call the pack doctor through mind link when I heard my mates voice full of pain
" drake omg please help me" I became fearful
" baby what's wrong. I can't the alpha isn't doing so good"
"ro...rogues"
" fuck baby get out of there now"
" no drake you don't get it they'll kill zendaya please you need to tell the alpha please she's about to lose consciousness, shes injured"
Every thing soon began to make sense it was the mates bond. Harry was feeling zendaya pain. Her being a human, made her more fragile and weak.
" alpha"
With his head held between his hands he painfully replied "what"

" it's zendaya. You're feeling zendayas pain right now"