Breakfast In Bed

"Babe" Someone called, dragging out the 'A' a little. "Baby..." The person kept calling out pet names, until I felt a poke on my cheek. Poke. Poke. Poke. "Nnghhgg..." I grumbled, not wanting to open my eyes, well that was until I sniffed and smelt pancakes. My eyes open just the tiniest amount and I saw my baby, my puppy, my kitten, my love, my everything in front of me. A gummy smile was immediately planted on my face while I was sitting up. I could feel the drool forming inside of my mouth as she laid the tray of food onto my legs. "I made this for you baby." I felt a hand run through my hair as she sat down next to me. I could tell she had been up for a while due to how her voice sounded.

I covered my eyes from the half opened window, as there was sun peeking through the curtains, hitting my eyes. Her fingers kept going through my hair, and her eyes were trained on me like I was the best thing in the world. I felt my heart keep doing little jumps every time I saw her gazing at me through the corner of my eye. I got goosebumps from her cold touch, but at the same time it felt as her touch was the warmest thing in the universe and I never wanted her hands to be off of me. "Baby... Good morning." Her words were soft and caring. I laid my hand out on her thigh and mumbled a 'Mhm...'. God I loved her. I loved her touch, her voice, her face, her... Her everything. My smile faded but was quickly put back on my face as I took a bite of the pancakes. "Mm! Kitten, this is amazing." She grinned at the praise and whispered, "Only the best for my baby."

I can't tell you how happy I was just taking in the feeling of being there on a Sunday morning, basking in the sun with my everything. I felt the bed shake as she got up. I took a sip of the orange juice and turned to her. "Mulan or Lilo And Stitch?" I smiled as I heard her words. Those were my favorite Disney movies. "Umm, Mulan," I responded. "'Kay." She put the disc in the dvd player we had and slid back into bed with me. I finished eating the pancakes and turned to eat the hash browns.

Once I finished them she took the tray from my lap and brought it into the kitchen. Without her presence, I felt cold and brung the blankets up to my neck. "There's no need for that." I looked up to see her coming back. " what do you mea-" I was cut off by her straddling me from behind. Her arms looped around my chest, giving me warmth and I felt blush creep up onto my nose. The blanket slid back down, right above my thighs. Her mouth went up near my ear and she started whispering sweet nothings to me, making the blush on my face turn a little darker. Her hands roamed around my body, making every part of me feel warm.

Eventually she stopped whispering things in my ear and brought her mouth down a little further and started gently kissing my jaw. Her hands kept softly going up and down my arms, treating me like gold. We weren't even watching the movie at that point. Her hands went back a little, on to my hips, and she brought me up on her lap.

My head turned to meet hers and she looked at me with the most pretty, caring, and amazing eyes. "Can I have a kiss?" She softly said with a smirk, already knowing my answer. "You think I'm gonna say no, kitten?" Both of our heads automatically started going forward, still staring into each others eyes. I turned my head a bit right before our lips touched. I closed my eyes as her soft, plump lips met mine, making my heart beat faster as it did jumps and twirls inside of me. After a few seconds she broke away, her fingers going up to move the hair out of my face.

After what seemed like an eternity, she brought her lips to mine again. It was a quick kiss, just a second long with no tongue, but it was one that my me feel all fuzzy inside. She looked me up and down and said, "You're perfect." I giggled and half-whispered, "No, you're perfect." She scoffed. "Don't start this," She sighed. We both turned back to the movie, me still on her lap as I thought, "jeez, she really is perfect. How can someone be so amazing... God I love her, I really, really do." I suddenly realized how early she must've woken up just to make me breakfast. "She didn't even make herself any..." I brought my hand up to my mouth as I realized just how much... How much she cared about me. My smile from before was on my face again, this time two times bigger.

"Let's stay together forever."

"Forever."