13- I will only go with you by my side .

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Taehyung felt embarrassment,

"Jimin-ah and I were together when we left for Deagu. We were just about to cross the city, then his boyfriend called him. They had a big argument which Jimin didn't give me the slightest hint about. He was so upset after that. So, I suggested he go back to his boyfriend and talk with him. They need to solve their problem unless Jimin felt miserable and vulnerable." Taehyung told his part of this story...

"But I still not get why you suddenly need to do modeling in female attire? It's not like I'm upset about your career. You are mature enough to do anything you please, but I just wanted to know why as a girl!?" Jhope looks really upsetting.

Taehyung explains to him how his agency got into the biggest trouble as the lead model ditched them on the day of their show. The designer threatened them to ruin the image and name of the company if her show was failed because of us. Their manager didn't have another option but need to find an alternative for the place...

Taehyung stopped for a while...but jhope and jk concentrate on his next explanation like desperately.

"Umm...jimin saw me in working place and...and..he thought...I could be the model..( blushing)...he approaches me and...he and seokjin Hyung explained to me the situation...I couldn't reject them, we didn't have a choice but to have faith in jimin's idea. It's a lot for the sake. I can't jeopardize our companies reputation like this so, I agreed to be the showstopper." Taehyung unable to see into his brother's eyes, he feels so embarrassed that his friend found him so beautiful to be as a girl!

Jungkook is just another story. He looks at taehyung like he literally saw a miracle of the world! His eyes capture every detail of taehyung's beautiful and flawless face, he inwardly agreed with jimin's vision, taehyung can beat any supermodel with his mind-blowing visual! But, he needs to cursing Jimin too, because of this stunt of his, there's chaos in his life!

"But, you didn't know your one-time adventure creat a disaster in my life taetae?"

"What? How can this connect to you in anyways jk?" It's taehyung turn to be surprised.

Jk sighed, he needs to tell him everything now.

"First of all, I need to introduce myself to you, Hyung. I'm jeon jungkook, the only heir of famous business tycoon Jeon Joon ho."

"You mean the famous multi-millionaires Jeon Joon ho!?" Jhope looks surprised,

"Yes, Hyung. I'm his only grandson,"

Jhope looking at taehyung as if wants to know about taehyung knew this or not!? Taehyung understands.

"I was too find out this yesterday only, Hyung. I swear I didn't know him."

Jhope nodded and looking at jk to continue.

Jk felt amazed by this reaction. Just like taehyung, jhope too take this matter as lightly as normal. He respects these people more now.

"Well, it's complicated, I mean my life is not so simple and easy to explain but I can only tell you that I have so many flaws, I mean, my life is like a mess, and I somehow accept that I too behave recklessly sometimes. As a part of a well-known family, my personal life is always on the media's attention, and this makes my grandpa disappoint for me. He...he wants me to be settled down but I don't want to be married that soon. I mean, I'm just 25 years for God's sake! But my old man didn't give me another option, he threatened me to choose someone as my life partner or he will disinherit me as JEON! I didn't take him seriously, and he selects a girl for me by himself." Jk finally reveals his story as minimal as he can...

"But, how this connects to taetae?" Jhope confused.

"Umm...the girl my grandpa chosen as my bride...is...taehyung as Cinderella!"