Plan in Mind

On the outskirts of the city. Anakin, Ahsoka and Y/N watches from a lookout point as the enemy's energy shield grew bigger and bigger while the Separatist army slowly started to advance.

"So, what's the plan?" Ahsoka asks breaking the silence, Anakin chuckled lightly.

"Huh, I thought you were the one with the plan." Anakin replies smirking with a hint of sarcasm.

"Nope, we're the ones with the enthusiasm. You're the one with the experience, which I'm looking forward to learning from." Ahsoka adds, smiling at Anakin who smiled back.

"Well first, we have to get past that shield, then behind their tank line." Anakin tells them looking through the binoculars again at the ever growing shield generator.

"We could wing it, go at them along the side and make our way towards the generator. Or perhaps, one of us distracts the droids while the other two deal with the bombs." Y/N suggests, his confidence ever so high.

"Unless you have a spare lightsaber, I don't see you taking on all those droids single handedly including that tank. Besides, there could be more droids nearby." Anakin tells him and starts thinking of a plan.

"Alright, you win." Ahsoka says to Anakin. "The first lesson is to wait while you come up with the answer." She crosses her arms, waiting patiently.

"Oh! The wait's over, I got a plan." Anakin says smirking.

"Hopefully a good plan." Y/N adds smiling.

---

"This is not a good plan." Y/N grumbles while whispering over his comns as he was currently hiding underneath a small tub, all apart of Anakin's plan to sneak past the shield and the droid army by not moving at all. Everytime a droid walked past kicking the tub slightly, the young padawan couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

"Except the fact that their defective energy shield just passed over us. You can't cross their lines, but their lines cross you." Anakin tells him over the comma, hiding under his shared tub with Ahsoka, who was just as anxious as Y/N was.

"If you say so." Ahsoka mumbles softly as the droids continue moving past them. Eventually, the constant clanking on the footsteps decreased which meant they had passed through the tank line.
Y/N peeks through the little hole in his tub and sees that Ahsoka and Anakin have slowly started moving up, he soon follows them slowly and cautiously.

"I've think we've made it passed them, master. We may pull this off yet." Ahsoka whispers while crawling slowly.

"We still have our ways to go before we can get to the generator station." Anakin reminds her keeping at the same crawling speed as Ahsoka.

"Do we still need this thing?" Ahsoka asks like a petulant child. "I can't take this anymore, I have to stand up."

One cue, both Anakin and Ahsoka stand up with Anakin now leading the way while carrying the box over their heads.

"Y/N, you can walk with us now." Ashoka calls out in a whisper. Y/N then stands up holding his smaller box over his head as he kept at the same pace as both Anakin and Ahsoka.

"You have got to be careful." Anakin scolds Ahsoka lightly. "You never know what you're gonna run into." Suddenly they stop abruptly and get knocked back to the ground, looking up to see a straggler Droidika towering over them with its shield primed up. "See what I mean!" Anakin adds sarcastically.

The droidika then opens fire on both Jedi as they quickly ignited their lightsabers and started deflecting the blaster bolts, getting back on their feet as Y/N threw the box he was hiding under and ignites his lightsaber, ready to join the fight as another Droidika rolls over.

Thinking quickly, he began deflecting the blaster bolts from the second Droidika while slowly stepping back. Looking around, he spotted broken debris behind him that he could hop onto to leap into the air and destroy the droid, but he knew he had to deactivate its shield. Just then, an idea formed inside his head as a slight smirk appears on his face.

"Hey you stupid droid!" Y/N taunts foolishly. "Come and get me!" He then uses the Force to pick up a rock and throw it at the shield protected destroyer before quickly running away.

Now aggravated, the destroyer turns into its rolling position and began to charge after the foolish and hot headed Padawan. Seeing the destroyer droid getting closer, Y/N took his opportunity to leap and land on the broken debris before pushing himself back into the air as he slashes and sliced the destroyer in half. The remaining droid parts skid across the ground before coming to a slow stop as Y/N stood over what remained victorious.

"Ahsoka, stop!"

"Make up your mind."

"I said 'Stop!'"

Y/N looks back in just in time to Ahsoka slice the rolling destroyer in half before Anakin sliced up what remained that was flying towards him before they crashed onto the ground, skidding along then coming to a stop.
Deactivating their lightsabers, Anakin turned to the two Padawans crossing his arms.

"Not bad, you take directions well but make foolish and careless decisions. You, Y/N, could have been killed." Anakin scolds him lightly.

"I was just playing smart. We got them didn't we?" Y/N asks acting cocky as Anakin shook his head.

"That goes for you, Ahsoka." Anakin adds before he starts walking over to the shield generator. Both Padawans share a look before slowly following after him.

Short chapter today, but I promise a longer one next time :D