Reminders

Hello everyone! This is your neighbourhood idiot who writes stories for fun! Once again, I've made an x reader book for you lovely folks! (Obviously because I wouldn't post it here if it wasn't an x reader). So, as always, I'm going to leave a few reminders to everyone so you can enjoy reading with little hassle!

♧You will be Yui Komori just like in the game!

♧The story will be a little (if not, really) off from the original plot of the game and anime but that's only because this isn't a reader insert but rather a whole new story entirely!

♧Many (if not, all) characters will be out of their character at times or maybe most of the time. (I'm not the best writer but I try my best to write something at least, entertaining to some.)

♧If you're hoping for any explicit things, it won't be here. This is as friendly as it can be to ages 12 and up.

♧If you don't see (y/n) or name or (name) or any of the synonymous terms, it's because you're Yui and therefore, you just have to imagine that you really are Yui.

♧All of the chapters are in your POV. If it's in a narrative POV, I will indicate it as such. (Because I'm the boss of narratives and POV pointing.)

♧If you like the story, please like, comment, vote, or maybe even share! It's not like any of those are exclusive options.

I have been dealing with continuous writer's block and so, sometimes, the things I write might come off as something I forced to choke out of my brain. So in order to make this a fun book that's not really as serious in tone and dramatic as my other books, I'm going to be writing a bunch of random fillers and a kinda fixed schedule. We need to milk my brain of its creative juices! So after careful consideration, I've decided to post every other week every weekend, I guess. Hopefully, I can follow this.

Please check out my other books and/or just proceed to the next chapter! *^-^*