Reunion

"TAEHYUNGAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Nice to see you too, Jimin," Taehyung smiled outside of Jimin's apartment.

"Come here you little brat!" Jimin demanded while smiling from head to toe, outstretching his arms for Taehyung to run into.

"I really missed you," Taehyung exhaled as he leaned into Jimin's embrace.

"Me too," Jimin sighed. "I never want you to leave again."

"I won't," Taehyung chuckled. "I'll stay attached to you like a koala for the rest of my life, never leaving you alone, even when you want to go to the bathroom."

Jimin hit his back lightly before laughing and pulling away. "Hey, do you want to come in? We can cuddle and wait for Jin hyung to come over," he suggested hopefully.

Taehyung nodded, walking into his apartment with the older as they made their way to the couch.

Jimin laid on top of Tae, snuggling into his neck. Several quiet minutes passed before Jimin spoke up. "Did I do something wrong? Is that why you had to leave? Was I the one stressing you out?" He questioned sadly.

Taehyung's heart broke at his words. "Oh gosh, no. Jimin, no," he stressed. "I had some family problems that I needed to solve. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I just didn't want you to worry. I'm sorry for ever making you think that way. You could never do anything to drive me away. You're my soulmate, for ever and ever," he kissed the top of his head, brushing his fingers through Jimin's light brown hair.

"I'm glad," Jimin whispered.

***

An hour later, Taehyung woke up to a slap on his head, groaning at the pain.

"What the hell?" He mumbled, looking around with half open eyes for the source of the pain.

"Ow!" he hissed again as another smack landed on his head.

"You whore," someone whispered behind him, most likely making sure to not wake Jimin up.

"Jin?" Taehyung asked excitedly, craning his neck up to look behind him. "Jin!" He exclaimed after seeing that yes, it was him. "Come join us on the couch! I missed you!"

"I missed you too. You worried me half to death, Namjoon too," he sighed. "Get Jimin to bed. I'll join you guys there, I just need to call Joon first," he said softly, watching Taehyung sleepily carrying his friend to bed.

***

"Yeah Joon, he's back...Yeah...Maybe? I'm not sure. He looked okay though, just tired...I don't think Jimin knows...Are you crazy?! No! I'm not going to tell him. Tae probably had his reasons for keeping quiet...okay...yeah, I love you too, bye."

***

"I missed you," Jin sighed as he cuddled into the sleeping boys under the blanket. "I really hope you had a good reason," he whispered before he too shut his eyes.

————

This book reached 100k reads!!! Thank you all so much! I'm used to less than 20 people reading my book while it's being written, it's weird having 400 people...so once again, thank you🥺

Also I'm gonna extend this book a little further. There's still less than five chapters tho😕