CHAPTER 37: SWEET

Start from the beginning

Is this how perfect they looked to Jisoo? So fucking perfect?

"Oh... it's nothing. It's nit important... really. So you should not go there, okay?" Jisoo pleaded.

"Yeah, it's really nothing." I said and smirked at Jisoo.

If I'm not happy, you also don't have rights to be happy.

"Is that so? Okay, we will not go there." Mommy said while smiling.

"She just poison and almost killed our whole class. That's not really important right, Jisoo?" I said and they are look so surprised. "You should really not go there because you will just feel ashamed." I added.

When I looked at them, they are all really shocked.

Sorry but I also want to be happy, so I need to finish this.

I stand and walk going go my room.

And when I remembered something I stopped at walking. I looked at them and smiled bitterly at them.

"And I remembered... I am the top one in the class." I said.

And I go to my room.

I'm thinking on what will I do next when suddenly someone knocked at my window.

Window? What the? Who is that?

I immediately opened my window and there stood Lili, looking so beautifully handsome as ever.

"Lili? What are you doing here?" I asked yo her.

"Do I need a reason to see my girlfriend?" She asked seriously but I know she's not serious.

"What is it really?" I asked again.

"Let's runaway." She said while smiling.

"You are really crazy Lili." I said while laughing.

"I'm serious, get dress." She said seriously.

"Why?" i asked.

"Just get dress." She said while smiling.

And I just changed my clothes and go to her.

I smiled when I saw where Lili brought me.

"What are we doing here in the park? And why there is no people?" I asked.

Yes Lili brought me here in the park, the same park where we have a group date with Jisoo.

"I rented the whole place. I just want all your attention this night. I want this night to be just about us. I know you are being uncomfortable when other people are looking at you and talking about you." She said while smiling.

I smiled because of what she said.

"Thank you." I said and hugged her.

"Do you know how much I miss you? How I miss this hug? Your voice and smile? I thought I will be crazy on keep on thinking about you. What are you doing to me?" She said and buried her face to my neck while hugging me.

"I miss you too." I said.

She broke our hug and hold my hand and pulled me going to somewhere.

We stopped infront of the 'Hunted House' and I laugh when I remembered something.

"What's funny?" She asked me while smiling.

"I just remembered our group date here." I said while laughing.

"You mean the time when Jisoo pushed you just to hide behind my back? That's not funny baby, you were hurt that time." She said while frowning.

"Lili I'm not hurt that time, and I'm laughing because I remember Jeongyeon's girlfriend. Remember her? When she loss her consciousness?" I said while still laughing and she just smiled at me.

"You should always laugh and smile, I don't like seeing you sad and crying. Bringing you here is not that bad as I thought." She said while smiling ang looking directly at my eyes.

"Why did you brought me here anyway?" I asked her.

"Well because I want to make you happy because you had a rough week. I want to compensate to you because I am not on your side when you are sad, because I cannot be at your side to comfort at support you. And most importantly I want to be with you here tonight. Last time we go here we are with you schoolmates right? Did you know how much I'm annoyed that time? That time I want them to disappear so it will be just you and me." She said while smiling.

Ugh! Is she going to kill me with her sweetness? Gosh! She's too sweet.

I'm so speechless.

"And did you know that I still surprise for you tomorrow?" She said.

"Are your surprises are never ending?" I joked.

"Nope, I can surprise and make you happy everyday. So you should be used to it now." She said.

"Lili let's sit down first, my feet is hurt." I changed the topic.

I'm shocked when she face her back at me and kneel down.

"Go now, I don't like to waste some time this night." She said.

"Huh?" I asked confusingly.

"I will carry you." She said.

Ahhh piggy back ride.

"I'm heavy Lili." I warn her.

But I still ride at her back.

She stand up and start to walk.

"Baby? Are you taking care of yourself when I'm not with you? Are you eating properly?" She asked to me.

"Yes." I said.

"Why are you so light?" She asked again and I know she is frowning right now.

"What is your surprise tomorrow?" I said to change the topic.

"Did you changed the topic?" She teased.

"No I didn't." I denied.

"Seriously baby, you need to eat well." She said. "From now on I'll make sire of that."

"I'll complain you to Mom and Dad, you are bullying me." I said while pouting and she laughed at me.

"Oh no baby, they won't tolerate you this time. Especially when it's your health that we're talking about." She said.

I just sighed, I know what she said is right.

"Baby don't be mad, okay? I'm just concerned about your health." Lili explained.

"I know." I said. "That's why I love you." I added.

"I love you can't even express how much I care and feel about you. But still I love you, babe." She said. "Promise I will not let you to be alone, I'm always here for you to support you." She whispered.