Introduction

2 years, 1 month and 4 days.......

That day he left still lived longingly in her mind....He was gone again. Gone, taking with him her heart.

She had made that choice, for better or worse it had been "her choice".  She was in control, but did that choice make her happy? So far it hadn't. 

There had been multiple texts and phone calls over the past 2 years, just to keep in touch. There was one phone call from him on her birthday that had been so painful it ruined her day. She knew he was traveling from country to country, trying to live his life, but they both were empty and sad. 

Her career was soaring and she was known all over the world, but her existence was still that of the lonely mashalla girl from Istanbul. Searching for her worth and reason. She knew it wasn't all  connected to her writing, though that played a big part. 

Her heart was void of its contents, only beating for life. Empty of the feelings that lived deep within her soul.

She needed her reason......

Her desire...Her love for him....

To rise and be whole again.

Hello friends. Welcome to the continuing story of the Phoenix and the Albatross. I had several requests to write a sequel to " I'm Stronger Than Ever...The Phoenix "  so here it is. Her journey through her valleys of life, to connect with her Albatross and rise to love again. Hope you enjoy, please leave your comments. Thank you for reading my stories, I appreciate you all...