I know I don't belong in this world... but I know behalf of me still belongs here.

Confusing..

I know..

Cause I myself is confused too to whom really I am.

°=°=°

The school now ended without notice like a gush of wind passing by. Today's thursday and I still need to wait til tomorrow to finally have a total whole day rest or some free bonding with my two friends without school works to mind.

I return inside my locker the books and some notebooks I used as a white thin thing slides down to the floor coming from my locker. "What the hell is this?" I mumbled under my breath reaching down to get the white envelope lazily. It's just a simple white envelope and there's this logo paste in front.

Semideus.

That's what I read on the logo. Semideus eh? It's quite familiar word to me but I can't remember what is the meaning of it.

"Ryujin!!" I look at Hyujin and Heejin who is running towards me as I show them a smile. I swiftly put the envelope inside my bag as the two approach me.

"You know, you don't need to shout." I reminded Heejin slightly laughing at her.

"I'm just excited for our sleepover, you know!" Heejin replied joyfully. She wrapped her hands around my left arm as Hyujin did the same with my right.

Oh gosh this two.

Oh wait..

I halted my steps making this two stop too. "I thought we're going to sleepover tomorrow?" I remind them confusedly.

The both of them scratch their napes sheepishly so I raise my brow at them until Hyujin answer. "Heejin is excited so I am so yeah, we thought about having sleepovers now and tomorrow."

"Oh.. okay but please do remind me sometimes and not suddenly dragging me everywhere." I told them chuckling and they nodded.

We made our way to their dorm room. I don't need to go back to my own dorm since I have some of my clothes here. Let's say we do sleepovers more often before.

We put our bags in the couch. "I'll go prepare our snacks!" as usual, Heejin run to the kitchen to get some snacks. Oh how I wish she won't eat our used to be snacks before the movie started cause I remember this one time when Heejin ate all the snacks we should have for our movie marathon before we even started.

Me and Hyujin get the blankets, pillows and everything we needed from their room. After we put everything in place at the middle of their living room, I walk to the small cabinet beside the TV where all their DVDs were placed. "Do you have anything in mind to what are we going to watch?" I asked them while looking through each and every DVDs in my hand. We already watched most of it honestly.

"How about some horror movie?" I heard Hyujin suggested while she sat down to the mattress we prepared.

"Wahhh!! I want that!! Let's go watch Anabelle!!" now I heard Heejin screaming in the kitchen.

I slightly shook my head with a small smile. Heejin really don't change. Heejin is still loud as ever not just like Hyujin who is quiet and always calm but they are both clingy as hell and how they acted awhile ago explains everything.

I placed the DVDs inside the cabinet before I settled the TV. "Let's watch in netflix then." I announced. Heejin went back from the kitchen and sit at my right side. She placed the snacks and a bowl of popcorn in front of me since I am sitting between them two.