Chapter 15

Sakura's pov

I landed in Moscow yesterday and now I have to find out where boris is. I was walking along the river side when I saw a familiar figure, my eyes grew wide but then I remember what he did to me , my body was shaking from anger and my hand curled into a fist, "Hey cherry blossom", he said, without thinking anything I ran to him and grabbed his collar , "how can you do that? How can you hurt me REX", I hissed but he did not respond, he didn't even move a bit , then I noticed something, a black circular chip like thing attached on his neck

 I was walking along the river side when I saw a familiar figure, my eyes grew wide but then I remember what he did to me , my body was shaking from anger and my hand curled into a fist, "Hey cherry blossom", he said, without thinking anything I r...

I pulled it off him and he fell on the ground groaning in pain, "Rex, are you okay? Rex answer me", I asked kneeling down next to him worried, he looked at me curiously, "s-sakura, is that you?", He asked, "of course it's me dumbo", I said, then his eyes grew wide, "Sara... Where's Sara... Where's she?", He asked shaking me, "she was with you the last time I saw you guys", I said bitterly, "wait where are we?", He asked looking around, "we are in Moscow Rex, stop acting like you don't know how you reach here and what you've done", I said and he looked at me shocked, "kura what have I done? Tell me , please", he said tearing up, "you helped my biggest enemy capture me", I told him, "no no no, Kura we have to save Sara he's, he's controlling her. He was controlling me too. He used a chip like thing to control us. He's making cyborgs ", he said holding both of my uppar arms and crying, "who is controlling her? Who did that?", I asked, " y-your grandfather and that purple haired man", he said, my anger was now out of control, just then two men came out of no where and tried to capture me and Rex, we dogged them but they had their guns out pointed at us, me and Rex were standing back to back, he grabbed my hand, "when I say", he said and I nodded. Both the men started to move towards us, when they were just inch away from us Rex let go of my hand and yelled, "now", without wasting even I second I kicked the man in front of Rex and his gun fell, I grabbed the gun and pointed it the man, Rex did the same with the one who was in front of me, "well done rexy", I said, "all thanks to you", he said, we shot both the men in their leg and ran away. I took Rex to my hotel room, after making sure he was ok I started to walk out, "where are you going?", He asked, "I have some unfinished business", I said and reached the door, "wait, I'll come with you", he said holding my hand, "no rexy, one of us needs to keep an eye on the bladebreakers and I believe you can do it better than me", I said free my hand from his grip, I opened the and said,"if I didn't return in a day then call Laura and tell her everything ", then I walked out .

Time skip brought to you by the twist coming up,

Here I am in of Balkov abbey , I somehow managed to get in here and now I have to find the one who controlled my friends. After walking for like 15 minutes I reach an dark empty hall with a big disk covering almost the whole space , "welcome miss hiwatari, I was waiting for you ", a familiar voice said, "your grandfather was waiting for you", he said, "tell him I'm here boris", I hissed, "he'll know soon but before that, have a look at this", he said and a big screen appeared at the wall in front of me, the screen switch on showing....
.
.
.
.
My brother, "you see, we have our professionals keeping an eye on him and they can kill kai in a second at my order",he said, I growled in anger, then the screen switched to another video, a man with a sniper,the camera started to move along the direction the gun was pointed at, it zoomed reveling my brother standing there, "what do you want boris?", I hissed, "I want you to corporate with us, if you try to escape I'll order to kill him", he said followed by an evil laugh, then I heard a loud clap sound and two men dresses in thier uniform entred from the opposite door, "tie her to the pole", boris said and that's when I noticed a pole in the center of the bey disk, the men ran to me and grabbed both my arms, I didn't struggle because that would mean danger for kai. After they were done, they left and some more foot and boris entered from the high level above the disk (it's just like a small stage on both sides of the disk higher than the disk)," well well well, I hope you'll enjoy this small gift from us miss hiwatari", he said and four boys entered from the other side of the disk, all of them were unfamiliar except one, "tala", I whispered looking in his eyes which were clearly filled tears, "boys, your taget for today, me and mr.voltaire wants to see how much damage you can cause her", boris said and my grandfather entered, I looked at the four boys looked unsure but they still held their launchers in front of them ready to shoot, They launched their blades and started hitting me with them. After about 15 minutes all the baldes stopped, my body was full of cuts, my clothes were soked in blood, "I'm happy from your performance boys and you my dear Sakura I hope you like the small treatment, you've always been a pebble in my way and I'd love to throw you away but now that kai choose his useless team over us, I have some ther plans with you ", voltaire said and walked away with boris following. After they were no where to be seen tala jumped in the disk and hugged me, "I thought you died that day",he said between sobs, "it would have been better if I would have died", I said nonchalantly, he broke the hug and looked at me in eyes, "why are you this?", he asked, "after what just happened do I need to give you another reason ", I nearly yelled at him , he took a step back and look at the ground, "you're right, I-", he was cut by a voice,"mr.boris wants to see tala right now", I look at the direction of the voice and it was Sara, I kept staring at her for so long that I didn't notice that Tala left.

______________________________________

Hey lovelies, how are you? I hole you like this chapter. Two chapters in a day....Please comment or dm me if you want a sequel for this book. See you in the next chapter ...

Till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜