Chapter 14

Author's Pov

It's been 4 days since Sakura woke up , she's still not allowed to go out of the room and she happily agreed , the majestic visit her everyday . She knows they had a match with a team who are participating in the championship 2 days ago but didn't asked them about it , she was happy after all these months of hardship , she's finally happy .

Right now she's laying on the bed with the IV attached to her wrist . After some time Robert came in along with Jhonny , Enrique and Oliver . " Hey guys " , she said with a smile , " hey sakura " , they all said in unison . "How are you ?", Robert asked sitting on the corner of the bed , " couldn't have been better " , Sakura said with the most beautiful smile one can have . " What brings all of you here today?" , She said sitting up , " Jhonny , Oliver and Enrique are leaving today so they decided to pay you a visit before leaving ", Robert said and her graze turned to the the boys standing in front of the bed , " really?", She asked sadly . In the past 4 days they have become a family to her. " You see , it's been 4 days and we have some work back home ", Enrique said flashing a smile ,she nodded , " ok then goodbye", she said then removed her IV and walked to them , she hugged them one by one and said , "take care all of you " , they all nodded and left . Now it was only Sakura and Robert in the room , "it's been a long time, since I'm here ", Sakura said looking at the door , "not that long ", Robert said . Then Sakura looked around and then at herself , she's wearing a hospital gown , then she turned to face Robert , " I need clothes", she said and Robert nodded .

Time skip

After getting some clothes and a small backpack and a new phone , she changed into them and gathered all her belongings.

" what are you doing Sakura?",  Robert asked confused , deep inside he knows what was happening but he don't want to accept the fact that she's leaving , "I have to go , I can't stay here , I need to find them ", she said dialing a number , " who ...

" what are you doing Sakura?", Robert asked confused , deep inside he knows what was happening but he don't want to accept the fact that she's leaving , "I have to go , I can't stay here , I need to find them ", she said dialing a number , " who you need to find ?", Robert asked but she was already talking on the phone .

On the phone

Sakura : hey Laura , it's me Sakura
Laura : omg Sakura, are ok ? It's been more than a week since you last contacted me .
Sakura : I'm ok but I lost his track, can you find him for me .
Laura : who? Kai?
Sakura : yes .
Laura: sure , just wait for 10 minutes.

Then she hang up.

" Sorry , you were saying something?", She asked looking at Robert , " whom are you finding ?", He asked , " my brother ", she said sitting beside him on the couch , " you have a brother ?" , He asked shocked , "Yeah " , she simply said. Robert was about to ask something when her phone ring .

On the phone

Laura : hey Sakura , I found him
Sakura : really ? I just called you like a minute ago .
Laura : I know . He's in Moscow and
Sakura : thank you Laura , you're the best .
Laura: no problem dear .

Then she hang up .

"Well I need to leave", Sakura said getting ," but where?" , Robert asked confused , "Moscow, I need to go to Moscow", she said", and Robert sigh " calm down Sakura , I'll ask Gustav to get you there ", he said in sad voice , Sakura noticed it , she look at him and hugged him and he hugged back , " don't worry, I'll never forget you brother", she said and break the hug , " perhaps I'll meet you again soon ", she said standing up and spinning around, Robert chuckled at her cuteness . After about 15 minutes she left .

Sakura's pov

Here I am sitting in the plane , how careless I had been in the past week , I almost forgot why I came here but now I'm back on the track , just wait grandpa , you'll pay for every ounce of pain you gave me .

Meanwhile...

Kai's pov

I return back to my team. I'm laying ony bed in the hotel thinking , I was wrong , I left my own team for black dranzer but now I got it , I'll never believe that boris ever again , je just used me for his own good ,and now,I feel, perhaps grandfather, perhaps he too, but he showed me proof, what should I do?, When will all this end? I feel like I misunderstood Sakura .

______________________________________

Hey Lovelies! How are you all doing? I know it's a really short chapter but , that's it for this chapter and the first series is coming to an end as well as the book just a few more chapters but I'll write it's sequal if you want. See ya in the next chapter.

Till than take care and be safe and healthy 💜