Chapter 5

Sakura's pov

I'm on top of a hill , in my normal clothes (the outfit in first chapter) thinking about what to do next , I can't stay around them all the times, they'll get suspicious and everytime I'm around them I feel the urge to run to my brother , hug him and tell him everything but I know that would turn out to be a wrong move . "agh, how can you be so weak sakura ", I said aloud, " you can't be a pathetic weak girl , you are Sakura Hiwatari , you're stronger than anyone else. You can do it, you can stop voltaire and get back your brother, you can do it " , I said to myself then I heard some noise, like a beyblade being launched, a voice . I recognize the voice, it's Ray, but what is he doing here? , I thought , He lost his bit beast yesterday duing a battle with the green head now I recognize as kevin , I saw it with my own eyes.

I looked down from where I was and saw him launching his blade at a stone, is he trying to get his beast back? , I thought then an idea popped in my mind, I took out Deathheart and launched her where Ray's blade was, he looked shocked . " who are you? ", he shouted looking up pointing at me, " it's none of your business who I am, the matter is who you are? ", I said my arms crossed over my chest , " I'm Ray " , he said , " I know your name , duh " , I said and jumped down, " I asked who you are? Ask yourself the question , who are you? you are somthing even without your white tiger, you are something behind that so confident self yours , ask yourself what is that something? " , I said standing in front of him . He thought for a while, looking at me then our blades then back at me and vice versa. " I'm Ray Kon , a blader and - " , he paused clearly because of nervousness and disappointment, " and -", I said raising an eyebrow , I'm scared, what if I don't get my white tiger back ? I'm nothing without it, nothing " , he said looking down, I exhaled and turned around , " then I belive your bit beast left for a good reason and I'm just wasting my time here " , I said and started to walk, " wait what do you mean? " , he said , I turned to face him , "you know if you were nothing without you bit beast , he would've left at the moment you get him. Every bit beast choose thier owner for a reason , they belive their owner is strong enough to have them. And if you are nothing without him that means you weren't strong enought to have him . " , I said in a calm tone, " so that means I'm strong enough to own drigger " , he said now looking in my eyes . My plan is working , he's believing in himself , " you were. Now you need to prove him that you still deserve him , show him you can defeat anyone without him " , I said encouraging him ," by the way, how did you know drigger left me ?" , he asked out of the blues , " I saw your battle with thay green head " , I said .

I was just about to leave when a pink blade landed in front of me, " so I finally found you and your little Friend " , said a female voice . Both me and ray looked up and saw a pink haired girl standing on another level of rocks, " Mariah , what are you doing here? " , ray said stepping forward , the girl jumped in front of us, " I was worried abou you , Ray " , she said innocently then she glared at me like she's gonna eat me alive at the very movement, girl I haven't done anything to you - umm-whatever , I thought, they continued thier talk about how sorry she feels for ray and how desperately she want him to join back their team .

They were sitting there talking so I thought this is my chance to vanish but I was wrong , " so you're leaving us for them , huh " , I literally face palmed myself when I hear another voice , specifically Tyson's voice, " I shouldn't have came here at the first place ", I murmured . He was just about to fell while climbing up but max grabbed one of his arm, me being a super polite person also ran to help him up, " thanks " , he said looking at me them turned his graze at Ray , his head shot back when he noticed who I am, " what are you doing here? " , he said surprised, " just passing by ", ok that was the dumbest reply, how can someone be just passing by on a fucking hill with no road , but tyson didn't get a chance to say anything when Max turned his graze to me, his face brighten up and he hugged me, " hey Sakura, long time no see " , he said . I often visit Max's dad shop so I know him and his dad very well . " yeah I was just a bit busy lately ", I said and he let go of me, sometimes his bear hugs really choke me. All four of them were now busy in there argument I guess, so I ran away from there not wanting to face anyone now.

At hotel

I was pacing back nad forth in my room , " so now max and tyson know I'm here and ray knows my name and if they tell anything about me to my brother he'll know I'm here and I don't wanna face him just yet , so everything add up to one thing " , I stopped talking to myself and took a deep breath , "I FUCKING MESSED UP " , I nearly yelled, " calm down sakura, there's still hope they'll not talk about you in Front of your brother, so there's no need to worry ", I tried to convince myself, " but what if they did ", I stormed my feets simultaneously on the floor, " but I know they won't ", I again tried to convince my self and this continued till I fall asleep.

Ray's pov

So her name is Sakura, but what was she doing there? and why does she reminds me of someone ? , but whatever she brought my old self back, the one who's not afraid of anyone and I feel like I'll see her again , soon .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people, I know it's a really boring chapter but I have to add it and really sorry mariah lover I've replaced mariah with sakura in the scene.

I'm really grateful to you people that you're becoming a member of my small family and a special thanks to Bestxofxlife and Best_buddies_ananya for always helping me..

See you guys in the next chapter ... Till then take care and be safe and healthy...