Arranged Marriage

Summery: You Father arranged your marriage his friend's son. It wasn't that you hated him. You liked him but never thought he would become your fiancé. You thought it was lust but one day he proposed to you even when your and his marriage was fixed.

You're sitting on your bed, worried. You can't believe your dad just arranged your marriage with his friend's son. You met him a few times and you came to know he was crazy for you. He would try to get touchy like some highschool bullies who secretly liked the girl he bullied. Your mom also agreed with your dad. They're coming at dinner tonight. Your mom came into your room and told you to get dressed cuz they'll be here in an hour. Your younger sister is excited.

(If you don't have any sibling then imagine it as one of your cousin)

Your dad gave you a dress which was placed on your bed. It was a satin dress with your Y/F/C. You got up from bed and got dressed up and did your hair as well also did a little makeup. It was time and they'll be here in any time.

They're here.You thought to yourself as you heard honks.

You peeked from your window to see a car pulling over. You saw a couple coming out of the car and then two young man.

"Who's the other one? Must be his brother."
You muttered to yourself as you saw your parents welcome them.

After a couple of minutes you heard your sister saying that she'll bring you down as you heard a knock on your door.

"Hey sis, are you ready? Everyone's waiting."
She said with a warm smile.

You returned a smile and said you'll be there in a minute. You quickly looked at yourself in the mirror and took a deep breath. You went downstairs and greeted everyone. You saw Chris staring at you as you were walked to them.

"Hello Y/N, or should I say
sister-in-law to be?" Liam joked as Chris playfully slapped his arm.

You felt your cheeks heat up as you tried to hide your blush.

After some minutes of chatting with everyone, you were getting comfy around them surprisingly and didn't bother to enjoy Liam constantly flirting with you.

At dinner time, Chris sat next you and as everyone was laughing and joking. Liam cracked some jokes which made your sister her head back in laughter. You giggled and noticed Chris was staring at you while laughed. Liam got quite chatty with your sister after Chris and you got into a conversation. Chris constantly made dirty jokes and flirty talks which made you roll your eyes. He also called you beautiful and other sweet stuff which made you blush. He put his hand in your thighs which was covered in fabric. Your dress has a slit which was easy for Chris to move his hand underneath it.

You didn't notice what he was doing but after you felt his hand moved underneath the dress where the slit was and started brushing it upwards, you noticed it and tried to get his hand off without anyone noticing it but it didn't budge. He was too strong. You glared at his as he licked his lips and formed into a evil smirk. You rolled your eyes at this actions. He moved his head to your ears. You could feel his hot breath in your neck which sent shivers down your spine. Everyone was too busy to notice what was happening between you two.

"I really like you Y/N, I also know that you like me too, admit it and I'm not like any other fuckboys." he whispered those words to you which made you confused.

You froze at his words.

How did he know that you had a little crush on him?

The dinner was finished and Chris's parents and brother left. They wanted Chris to stay so you and him could learn things about each other and spend some time. Chris was jumping inside as he finally got a chance to stay over.