Darling, I'm sorry | Stephen Strange

Warning: Smut.

"I'M GOING WITH YOU!!!" You yelled at your fiancé Stephen for not letting you go with him in a mission.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" He yelled back.

Fear had gotten inside you after the snap and losing him for 5 years.Stephen proposed to you before dusting away on Titan. After that you were devastated. You didn't know what to do. Mourning for him all day then distracting yourself by going into other dimension killing creatures was all you did for 5 years. Everytime you would look at the ring on your finger, your eyes would fill with tears. But all thanks to Tony, he discovered time travel after Scott Lang explained him that we could go back in time and get the stones then bring everyone back. Now that Tony Stark is gone, there were several threats coming from different dimensions. So you and your fiánce fought side by side with Wong as well, until he found out you were pregnant.
You were a month far and assured him that u could take care of youself and put a protection spell but he wouldn't listen. He cared for you both too much to let you go with him. Wong knew you were strong and can still fight but still was on stephen's side.
You couldn't bear to lose him again that's why after the final battle with thanos,you never let him go out of your sight. Yes he was the Master of Mystique Arts but also the love of your life and the father of your child. You both didn't get married beacuse of the pressure of eliminating increasing creatures from those dimensions. But soon both of you will get married.

"So you're not gonna listen to me?"

"Nope strange, yOu DoNt OwN mE." you tried to sound sassy.

"Yes I do,you're mine and you're not gonna go to any mission until our baby is here." he told you like a strict mom.

"But i can protect myself." you whined like a kid.

"No Honey." He stated.

"Yes Honey."

"No."

"Yes."

"No "

"Yes." You continued and he let out an annoyed sigh.

"You're not gonna listen are you?"

"No, what will you do?" You challanged him.

He then smashed his lips on yours, kissing you deeply which caught you off guard then he took his chance taking out your sling ring then storming out transporting you in mirror dimension in a nick of time. You were dumbfounded until you realized what he did. Fuck no way. You tried to catch him but he got out before you and when you tried to get out but couldn't, thats when you noticed your sling ring was missing. Well...you were locked. Damn him and his mind.

"STEPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!" You screamed like a maniac.

Meamwhile stephen was chuckling at your screaming, proud of his work while Wong gave him a *you're so dead* look.

"What?" Stephen asked wong.

"She's gonna be so mad at you."

"Who's side are you in wong?"

"Whatever, but she fears if something happens to you."

"I know wong, I know but she's in no condition".

Wong let out a sigh and then they opened a portal entering into a dimension ready to fight while you were crying out of anger and fear, breaking everything that was inside the dimension.

Time skip~

After a few hours, they were back and now stephen was practically praying for you not to kill him.