You're Hired 2

WARNING: FLUFF

It's been a couple of months since Kevin joined as a receptionist and you could see that he's been really into you. You could feel him getting nervous around you and he'd just lick his lips and stare at you even though he was shy a bit. He'd just go red if you catch him staring at you.

Today when you got there, you saw Kevin at the reception table as usual and all dressed up like a manly man and god...was he looking so handsome. He saw you and Immediately a smile captured his face.

"Hey, Handsome." You said.

"Hello, Y/N." He replied as his face lit up and blushed.

"Sup bitches?" You said as they looked at you and warmly smiled but you could feel something wasn't right.

"What's wrong?" You asked and raised your eyebrow.

"People have been calling us fraud and now the mayor would like to see us." Abby said.

"Probably to kick our asses." Jillian said as Erin rolled her eyes playfully.

"And you're gonna stay here with Kevin and teach him how to pick up the calls." Patty said as you smirked.

"Why me." You asked grinning.

"Because you're the only one who can control him and don't forget he's dumb." Abby said.

"That'll be my pleasure." You said.

"I hope you don't rape him." Abby said as Jillian, Patty and Erin bursted out laughing and you pretended a shocked face.

"What's so funny." Kevin asked peeking through his table.

"Nothin." You said chuckling.

"So when are you guys leaving?" You asked.

"Since you're here, now." Erin said.

Everyone was leaving and Patty winked at me as you shrugged and glared at her.

"Stop." You said smiling while glanced at her.

"Oh Hun, we know you very well." Patty laughed and left.

"Bye guys." You waved at everyone and closed the door and locked it and thankfully Kevin didn't notice.

It was you and Kevin now. You were wearing Y/F/B t-shirt and your favourite pair of jeans and let your Y/H/C hair down. You walked over to get your phone as you kept messing around peeked from your phone eyeing Kevin. And today he was surprisingly wearing a white
t-shirt, jeans and his hair was brushed back. He's usually wear a shirt and a tie. He was looking damn hot. You could see his shirt tightened around his bisceps and his abs were visible making you go wet. He was a total turn on. At that time, you saw him licking his lips again.

That's it I've had enough.

You thought to yourself.

(Just imagine there was another room with a big table with files and books and stuff)

You saw Kevin getting up from the chair and heading towards a room which was behind his reception table. He sat on the chair and was doing something with files. You took a chair and sat on opposite of him . Now his attention was on you. He gave you a smile and you smiled back.

"What are you doing?" You asked in a sexy tone.

"Nothing, just..." He paused.

"I'm bored." You said as he glanced at you and nodded.

"Well me too and By the way, you're looking pretty today " He said blushing.

"Thanks." You said biting your lips while his eyes were on you.

There was a little moment of silence until you grabbed the file out of his hand threw it at a side.

"What are you doing?" He said nervously.

"This."

You swiped your hands through the rest of the files that were on the table, letting them fall off the table. You climbed on the desk while Kevin was looking like he's understanding your actions as his confused face formed into a evil smirk. He leaned back in his chair and you grabbed the back of his head with your hand and pulled him into a rough kiss. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. You pulled away as you sat on his lap and pulling his lips to yours again.

It was a hungry kiss. His hand was cupped on your face as his other hand moved to your waist pulling you closer. You threw your arms on his shoulder as one held his neck. You moaned through the kiss as you felt him getting harder under your wet core. His lips moved down your jaws and then neck. Leaving wet kisses, he searched for your sweet spot. Once he found it, he started sucking and nibbling on it leaving hickies. His head moved back to your lips. He deepend the kiss as he slightly brushed his tongue over your lower lip for permission. You opened your mouth so he could let his tongue inside. His tongue explored your mouth.

Your hand travelled down his body feeling his abs as you placed it on his big boner. You started to move your hands on his hardened shaft which was visible from his jeans. He groaned and pulled away for air as he locked his ocean eyes on yours.

"I've always wanted you ever since I met you." He said panting.

"Then have me" You said as he pulled you into another long wet kiss.

The atmosphere was getting hotter as moans and groans filled the room. You and Kevin were touching each other hungrily expressing how you felt for each other. You couldn't keep your hands off of his boner as his hands mover under your shirt embracing your skin while your lips never left each other's.

He picked you up and put you in the desk which was behind you. Before you could strip yourselves, there was a knock on the firehouse door. You gasped and pushed Kevin away making him fall on his chair. He started fixing himself and went to his reception table while you ran to unlock the door revealing Patty, Erin, Jillian and Abby .

"Hi guys." You said breathing heavily trying to stretch a smile on your face.

"Heyyy." Patty and Erin said and walked to their table.

"Gosh, you're sweating, you alright?" Abby asked me as she too walked to her table.

"Yeah I'm fine." You chuckled nervously.

Jillian looked at you and raised her eyebrows as she then looked at Kevin who was...frustrated?

"I know what you two did while we were away." Jillian whispered to my ear grinning.

"What do you mean?" You asked acting confused.

"You think I wouldn't notice bish? I know you, look at Kevin, his face shows he's sexually frustrated, files scattered on the ground, you're breathing heavily and last but not least...a hickey on your neck." Jillian finished as you looked at her shyly and she chuckled.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone and sorry we showed up in a wrong time" Jillian winked at you as you hid the hickey with your hair.

"What is all this?" Abby said looking at those files which were scattered on the ground.

"Oh these? I don't know " Kevin said forcefully smiled while he still was frustrated.

Abby shrugged and continued to do her business.

Kevin kept shifting uncomfortably and while still sitting 

You knew why.

He was trying to hide his boner.

You sat with the others and listened to them about how everything went meeting the mayor and getting accused of causing mass hysteria and more stuffs.

The day ended as usual. Everyone was leaving and this time you were leaving too because you were done checking everything early. While everyone was leaving you casually slipped a piece of paper with you number on it in Kevin's pocket.

"Call me " You said teasingly closing the gap between you two and he leaned to give you a kiss on the lips. He tried to deepen it but you pushed him away.

"Maybe next time." You almost whisper in a sexy tone as he smirks and bits his lips looking at you leave.

A/N: Vote please~👀