Petra: Really? Can I see them?

Y/n: Heh, maybe next time we train I'll wear a different one.

The two kept talking until Petra brought up an interesting question.

Petra: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Hm?

Petra: Does anyone know about this stuff, the suits and gadgets, I mean, you have them in see through bins in your closet. They're not that well hidden.

Y/n: Uh, well we don't have to worry about that, my mom doesn't bother checking the room since I always clean it. And if she did, I could just tell her they're a science project. But to answer your question... yeah one person does.

Petra: What? Who?

Y/n: *sighs* My ex.

Petra: O-oh.

Y/n: Yeah... um, she walked in on me making my suit, and the web shooters.

Petra: How... Did she take it?

Y/n: She was fine with it, and promised not to tell anyone, mostly because she thought I was making them for myself, or for cosplay. But then she found out I was making them for Spider-woman, she sorta flipped out on me.

Petra: Oh yeah, she didn't like me at all, either of me.

Y/n: Yeah, she even tried to break my gadgets because she didn't want me near Spider-woman. She's really protective over me, and I guess she knew I had a small crush on spider-women so I could see why she hated me making those gadgets.

Petra: Yea- wait, crush? So you did have a crush on me?

Y/n stops talking as his face begins to flare up again.

Y/n: Uh, so how about that weather?

Petra: No don't change the subject!

He finished tweaking the suit and put it into the bin. All of a sudden his alarm goes off causing the two to spring up. Y/n checks the alarm, his eyes widen as he quickly grabs his wallet and jacket.

Y/n: Aw crap,aw crap aw crap, aw crap!

Petra: What, Y/n what's wrong!

Y/n: Gwen! I'm supposed to meet her in half an hour!

Petra: What?! That's today!?

Y/n: Yeah! Uh listen! I'll see you Monday okay! You could take the gadgets! Bye Petra!

Y/n then... jumps out of his window? She goes to the window to see Y/n glitching rooftop to rooftop.

Petra: huh...

----

Gwen is seen sitting in Eddie's pizza. She was checking her phone, waiting for any text from Y/n.

Gwen: come on... where could he be?

At a nearby alley, Y/n is seen slamming onto the ground. He groans in pain, and slowly gets up, before cracking his back.

Y/n: God damn that hurt, I really should've planned that better...

He limps over to Eddie's Pizza, where he sees through the window Gwen sitting at an empty table waiting for him. He walks into the restaurant and goes to her table. Gwen looks up to see Y/n, a bit messy, but still presentable. Gwen smiles and hugs him.

Gwen: I'm so happy you could make it! I was really worried you weren't gonna show up

Y/n: Yeah sorry, Me and Petra were working on our science project.