I giggled, and Peter joined in, before he looked back at me.

"Wow, you've been through a lot." Peter said, but before I could respond, Tony spoke up.

"We're home."

I quickly got out the car, taking Peter's bag as he gawked at our house.

"C'mon kid, let's get you settled in." Tony said, locking the car as we walked inside.

"This place is amazing!" He exclaimed and jumped when Friday spoke.

"Welcome home, Mr Stark, Miss Harper."

"Thanks, Friday." I said, and motioned for Peter to follow me to the guest room.

I chucked his bag on his bed, and turned to him.

"This will be your room for as long as you want, is everything okay with it?" I asked, and Peter nodded frantically.

"It's more than okay! It's perfect! Thankyou!" He exclaimed, and I laughed.

"Well, get unpacked. I'll give you a tour soon, and get dinner cooking." I smiled, and Peter looked up at me with a hopeful expression in his eyes.

"Could I help cook?" He asked, and I looked at him, confused.

"You want to help make dinner?" I asked, and he nodded happily.

"If I can?"

"Of course, get settled in and we'll talk about it later." I smiled, walking out the room as he looked around with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Friday?" I asked, walking down the stairs.

"Yes, Miss Harper?" Friday responded quickly, and I jumped off the bottom step, continuing my walk to find Tony.

"Can you monitor Peter, and make sure he's alright? Alert me if anything peculiar happens." I said, and found Tony resting on the couch in the living room.

"Right away."

"Thankyou." I smiled, and wrapped my arms around Tony's shoulder from behind, leaning over the back of the couch to kiss his neck lightly.

"Hi, honey." Tony said, sighing.

It wasn't a sad sigh though, I could tell he was just happy to be home.

"Hey, sweet thang." I joked, moving my arms to his shoulders, rubbing them.

Tony let out a small, almost silent groan as I continued my work getting him to completely relax.

"How are you?" He asked, and I smiled, kissing the back of his head.

"Quite alright, how are you Tones?" I whispered, continuing to rub his shoulders, trailing my hands down his back and putting pressure into his muscles.

"I'm fine. I feel better." He responded, but I didn't quite buy it.

"You're still unhappy, though?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Would you like to talk about it?" I asked, pushing a gust of air underneath me, sending me onto the couch cushion next to Tony.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he leaned his ontop of mine, making me smile.

"I don't know what to do," He sighed, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Ross is going to try and find you, the Avengers are done for, and Rhodey has to learn how to walk again."

"Relax my love," I said, putting my hand ontop of his and tracing the lines on his fingers.

"I can take care of Ross myself, the other Avengers will be fine on their own, and Rhodey is alive. You have nothing to be concerned about." I reassured him, and he sighed, knowing I was right.