•Token of Memoirs No. 1•

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What in the hell are you up to Richie? Why are you here? And you seriously think that knocking in my bedroom window is more better than knocking on the front door? You literally scared sh*t out of me and thought you we're some serial killer." The boy hissed in a whispered tone, not bothering on catching a breath as the boy with the glasses raises his arms in defense.

"Woah! Slow Down Eds, I didn't come here to be interrogated or show off how fast you talk." He said as lazyly pull down his arms down.

"So what? You just got here because you felt like it?" Eddie asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice. Which made Richie smirked that he didn't bother the nickname given to him, usually he will give him threats and gets mad by how often he used stupid nicknames, especially that one on him.

"First of all can a friend not worry about his bestest and amazing friend because no one in this goddamn house knows how to pick up a phone these days so I came here and checked if he isn't getting tortured by his mom, which you're welcome by the way. Second, a thank you would actually be great that i'm here rescuing you out of misery." He said leveling at Eddie's sarcastic tone a while ago, which like always turns into their friendly banters.

No one actually dare say it but deep down they really quite enjoy it. Just goes to show that they aren't the perfect friendship that anyone would expect. Which is fine, because nothing in this world is perfect, but for them it is the closest one to say. No b*llsh*t or fake acts towards each other. They can turn serious if or whenever it's necessary. They know each others boundaries and if they push each other too far. That's how long they've known each other.

"Well if you're waiting for me to say some kind of gratitude before you explain to me what the f*ck is going on, well you aren't getting it either way because you think you aren't even getting away on calling me that name. Which by the way how many damn times am I going to tell you."

"Dang it."

...

I haven't really mentioned this to you but, that bit when I say that you are the 'bestest friend' is true. You are the closest and probably the only one that I really got besides the Losers, I wouldn't want to get too touchy but I do see you as one and I hope that you see me as yours.

Anyways, i'm getting too mushy which even I wanted to throw up. Hey, remember when I used to sneak into your room back on like 4th grade, because of stuff with my parents that I was too young to deal about? And then you always ramble on how I am ruining your sleeping routine, so then I just stopped going because I said that you just get irritated at me sneaking in to your room at the middle of the night? Well, want to know something? I may told the half truth and actually did it because I am concerned about your sleeping habits and how you usually fall asleep really quickly.

Which brings me to a topic that I may be a bad influence to you, since you may not know this but do you remember that same summer? The day we met Bev on the alley, same night you snuck out. You read it correctly, snuck out. Which for me I was surprised. "Eddie Kaspbrak is sneaking out late at night?" You are probably wondering what am I also doing at your house, well I was supposed to come and just hang out like the good old days because of the same reason and I just don't want to get into the bullshit. But I decided to just follow you, saying that is probably creepy, and now that I think about it, it is. All I just want to see or look if you aren't doing something stupid.

But when I saw a familiar street, that's where I stopped. You we're only going to Y/N's. Which even at this point I have no idea why did you came there in the first place. Maybe you just needed something to talk too, or you may have done this for a while. I guess that will be yet again an unsolved mystery yeah? Just saying, if it's the case you shoud've come to me if you had that issues idiot. In all honesty, I always see how you are being choked with your mom's overprotective ass. I just didn't said anything since I think you'll open it up to me if you're comfortable and like any others you didn't. Guess you think i'll make fun of you or something, which is kind of true.