.Prolog.

Lord Maximillian's POV

...

Two girls with hair white as snow
Have continued to grow
One has a power that they show
One has a power they don't know
Both of grace and beauty
Both of a duty
They live, your daughters live and need you to survive

...

I stood on the balcony of my palace, slightly disturbed from the vision I had, when my first born son T.J came into view. "Father are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head even though my head throbbed- a common side effect I got after having a visions. I rubbed my
temples an attempt to soothe the pain. "Is it your head again? Have you had another vision? Shall I get the doctor?" T.J asked.

I shook my head. "I shan't be needing a doctor." I snarled. "But the doctor said..." T.J started before I brutally cut him off. " I said no!" "Okay then... so ... what was the vision about?" He asked. I smiled slightly fondly turning to the red eyed boy with white, spiked, hair. He seemed to take more after his mother except for his daring, red ,eyes. "Your sister's, my daughters live!" I said proudly.

"What?! I thought they were destroyed." He asked shocked, a glint of joy in his eyes. "No my dear boy," I patted his back, "my vision told me so, my daughters live." I said. "Shall I go find them?" He asked. "Yes my son go." I answered staring off into the distance. Soon I will see my daughters soon our family will be reunited again. Well almost. But they will get to see the world of their other half.

They'll get to meet their little half sister and step-mom. And I'll get to see them after 16 years. I wonder what they look like now I know they'll look different after sixteen years. I just can't wait to see my little girls. "Where might I look for them?" T.J asks. Try the farthest side of the Forbidden Forest." I pointed. "But isn't that where the werewolves live?" T.J asked confusedly. "Well your mother was a werewolf was she not?" I said impatiently. "Yes." He answered.

"And if you don't find them in wolf territory then visit the town that goes by the name Seabrooke and check there." I said. T.J nodded before transforming into a black wolf. He could transform into a bat as well but he preferred his wolf form. And just like that my son leaped off the tall balcony landing nicely on the ground before disappearing into the shadows of the woods. "Good luck son."