Chapter 57: We won't judge!

"Oh, you're finally here, nya!"

"That took quite some time."

I had my arm slung over Todoroki's shoulder, and he supported me as I walked.

I wasn't injured, just exhausted.

"I shouldn't have given... so much energy."

My skin was slick with sweat, and the feeling of it mixing with the dirt and dust encrusted on me was disgusting.

"You shouldn't have fought either, if you were sharing your energy with the rest of the class."

"What was I supposed to do? Stand by and watch?" Seeing his face, I quickly added. "Don't answer that."

"What do you mean, three hours?!"

"That's the time it would've taken us. Sorry!"

"You were trying to boast about how much better you are?"

No... it's probably more about the difference in abilities...

"That's mean..."

"I'm hungry... I'm gonna die..."

The blue cat laughed oddly. "But honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys were great... especially..." She pointed towards us, "you guys! But not you." She said to me.

"She did a lot more than you think." Todoroki said.

"Leave it." I whispered in his ear.

"Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She licked her lips, before leaping at them. "I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs!"

I pushed Todoroki behind me as she tried to get all over them.

"Wh-what are you...?!"

"Stop that! Get away!"

She tried to maneuver around me, but I wouldn't let her.

Am I being possessive?

"We could use a little help too, extra!"

"I can barely stand! You should be more grateful, I'm the reason you can!"

"What do you— ow, stop that! What do you mean?"

"She divided her energy among the class so that they could last longer."

"Along with other emotions like determination..."

The blue cat tried to get close again, and I pushed her away. "That's enough!"

I was too busy with the pro hero to listen to the conversation going on between Mr. Aizawa and the red cat, until Midoriya spoke up.

"Speaking of 'suitable age'—"

The blue cat's paw immediately covered his face. "What about it?"

"It's been bothering me for a while... whose child is that?"

He pointed towards the child wearing the red cap.

"Oh, not one if ours. He's my cousin's kid. Come on Kota. Greet everyone."

Kota...

"You'll be with the, for the next week."

Midoriya walked up to him, and I followed not too far behind, bringing Todoroki with me.

"Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from UA High School's Hero course. Nice to meet you."

He bent down and offered his hand to the little boy, who instead punched him in the nuts.