1⃞5⃞-⃞t⃞e⃞a⃞s⃞e⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 8⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 8⃞:⃞

today was the last day of the vacation. at 5:30pm, you all were scheduled to head to the bus and back to U.A.

so after an early dinner, you and the girls went to go pack and made sure you didn't leave anything behind.

walking out of the hut with mina first, since she was your bus buddy, you two were stopped by a blonde bitch.

"so, i take it as your defeat and my win?", monoma smirked.

you only smiled.

"why're you smiling?! you just lost your 1-a spot!!"

"who said?", another voice chimed in.

hitoshi walked towards you and mina with his luggage, passing monoma. wrapping an arm around your back, he leaned down to kiss you on the forehead.

"GURL. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!", mina squealed, standing next to you two.

monoma looked shocked. he never thought someone like you would be able to accomplish this in merely a week.

"so, ready to be my bitch for a week monoma?", you questioned, smirking widely.

choking, monoma walked away, stumbling a bit. he thought he did a decent job at keeping you away from shinso. now, he has hell to pay, and he can't even insult those 1-a scums.

"I'll let you two sit next to each other!! but you better text me all the tea. see ya!", mina said, happily skipping away.

you looked up at hitoshi, smiling at your new boyfriend.

"well ready to go princess?"

"ready as I'll ever be"

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* time skip *:.。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯(

once the buses arrived, you and hitoshi took one of the back seats. you pulled out your haikyuu blanket before getting on the bus so you two wouldn't get cold.

taking out his phone and earbuds, you two listened to some calming music while your head rested against his shoulder.

you were happy. very happy that you ended up with one of the most amazing future heroes. you believed in him. you knew that one day, one day, he'll be the pro hero he aspires to be. and you'll continue to support him, until his dream becomes a reality.

holding his hand, you began to fall asleep. this was the feeling of true bliss.

f⃞i⃞n⃞a⃞l⃞e⃞

a/n: hey readers!! if you enjoyed, please check out the rest of the bnha books!

especially if you like villains and kids, there's two in the progress.

orrrr, if you really like shigaraki tomura, there's a whole book (completed) that's dedicated to him!

thanks for the support and i hope to see you soon <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎💜 {𝚑. 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛} 🎉