4⃞-⃞s⃞h⃞i⃞t⃞t⃞y⃞ i⃞c⃞e⃞c⃞u⃞b⃞e⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 1⃞:⃞

d⃞a⃞y⃞ 1⃞:⃞

arriving at the front door of recovery girl's office, you silently cursed yourself that your first encounter was going to be bloody.

'damn. should've asked bakuhoe to punch a little lighter'

sliding open the door, with one hand covering your nose, you walked in, trying to keep your face as straight as possible.

"and what happened to you Ms.I'm a bad bitch and I can't die", recovery girl asked, chuckling.

you scanned the room, noticing the person you exactly wanted to be there. 'perfect'

"ah. a rabid pomeranian hit my nose", you replied.

she sighed. "this bakugo. breaking midoriya's bones and now you?"

you lightly laughed before fully entering. you quickly sent a text before sitting on the medical bed, across from shinso.

recovery girl was about to kiss your nose well again before her door was slammed open by kirishima.

"sorry to be so aggressive, but we need your help ma'am! kaminari accidentally short-circuited and electrocuted one of the students, mineta!", he said, while looking panicked.

recovery girl heavily sighed before hurrying to classroom 1-a. why were so many people getting hurt today, she wondered.

kiri winked at you and gave you a small grin before following recovery girl. you smiled a little, however it was still covered by your hand.

you got up to get a wet towel to clean your blood. then proceeded to get a tissue and stick it in your nose. you looked over at shinso, despite your big crackhead energy, you were nervous now.

you planned for all of this however you didn't plan on how to start a conversation. usually, you didn't care what people thought, but according to momo, first impressions were everything.

"sooooo...how'd you end up in here?", you asked, hoping to ease the awkwardness that was as thicc as todoroni.

"it's a funny story actually...", he started off. you knew exactly why he was here, after all, you planned it.

"oh? do tell", you said with a small smile while you laid down so the blood wouldn't keep flowing out your nose.

"i was walking back into my classroom from the bathroom. then suddenly, out of nowhere, a small  ice cube came out of nowhere and i slipped."

"pFt-

"s-sorry! i-i uhh i didn't mean to laugh, i just-

"it's alright. i don't really mind. it just reminded me of that one guy with the ice and fire quirk from the sports festival...", he said as he trailed of into his thought.

'holy shit, i really hope he doesn't connect the dots'

"ohhhh!! todoroki! ahaha, yeah, he's a bit reckless with his quirk. sometimes he throws ice cubes here and there by accident. it happens during training too!!", you quickly said, hoping he wouldn't think too much about it.

"but didn't he place 2nd in the sports festival? it seems to me he's got his quirk down pretty good..."

"AHAHA!! that's funny...u-uhmm...he's...he's still struggling ya feel? todoroni's such a silly boy...", you awkwardly said as you swatted your hand in the air.

"a-anyways! you're the one that went up against my best friend izuku right?? what's your name again?", you asked, turning to him with a smile.

"ah, shinso hitoshi. you?"

"(l/n) (y/n)"

"hm...that name...sounds kinda familiar..."

'crap! did monoma that bitch say something about me? i swear to god I'll beat his ass for cheating!'

"u-uhhh, m-maybe you've heard of me at the sports festival...?", you awkwardly asked, hoping that if he did remember you, it wasn't related to monoma.

"ah! right. you were that girl that monoma mentioned"

'fuck'

"o-oh. w-what did he say about me??", you asked as you slowly sat up. 'damn. is this man a piece of art'

"he said something about avoiding a girl named (l/n) (y/n). something about her snorting crack-

"I DON'T! I PROMISE ON MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT I DON'T SNORT CRACK!", you yelled, slightly flustered and frustrated.

"o-oh. well, i didn't think you did until you just said that..."

"oh", you said sadly, pouting a bit. you bit your bottom lip, worrying how he would view you now.

"it's okay. i was just kidding anyways. i didn't think what i thought mattered that much to you anyways", he said with a small smile, slightly chuckling.

"OF COURSE I CARE WHAT YOU THINK!", you shouted back without thinking. suddenly your cheeks flushed.

"hm? this is not the crackhead badass (l/n) that I've heard of", he said, looking at your (e/c) eyes.

"i-i ummm...I GOTTA SKRT!", you stuttered as you ran out of recovery girl's office and into the empty hallway.

'i'm coming for your head monoma'