♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨 ♡

The most renowed academy in all of Yandere Simulator where it's mandatory to keep a perfect reputation is now of all times come to the conclusion that their precious students deserve a vacation.

Summer vacation is nearing so what better way to distract the children's attention from school then go to one of the most infrequent field trips but very well known for their fan service material, a field trip to a water park!

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN

When you heard of the news through Midori, you immediately knew that you had to make up an excuse of some sorts. You aren't on good terms with any watery surface even by touching it you undergo a panic attack.

So to say the least you're planning on being absent, binge watching sponge bob for the 100th time while cuddled up into a burrito.

However, someone you told of your plan snitched on you so that meant that you're compelled to go to the dreadful trip to one of the places where a psychopath can easily kill you.

Just great.

________________

Skipping forwards to when the day finally arrived, everybody was laughing and talking with their friends on the coach clinging on the idea of enjoying themselves.

You, however, are gripping your seat as if your like depended on it. Internally you were planning your funeral, if only f/n was here.

Screams of joy, water splashing, children dying, the whole package is here. Only thing missing is me dying.

Sooner or later the other coaches arrived, your eyes searching for any sight if satan, much to your delight he isn't here.

What if he didn't come after all?!!

Soon after you brought the possibility of him being absent, you catch a glimpse of his charcoal hair and face devoid of any life.

Disappointing

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!" I snapped my head to the direction of the voice. It was Hanako.

Before I could process anything I was swiftly captured in a suffocating embrace.

"I'm so happy to see you!" He sad between my chest. He gasped and lifted his head giving you a closed eye smile.

I nervously patted his head my cheeks flushed. Don't get me wrong it's not because he was smothering my body close to his it's because of how freaking adorable he looks!

We stead in the same position for what felt like hours till we were cut off by Megamo.

His eyes were stern, I began sweating. God, with looks like his he sure can make others uncomfortable to the core.

"Please refrain from being distracted when the teachers are giving out instructions"

Hanako's smile dropped forming into a pout, he reluctantly let go of me and faced the ground. My heart clenched at the sight.

"S-sorry, Megamo-senpai" Megamo disregarded Hanako's apology merely staring at me with a deadpan expression.

I gave him a thumbs up. "As you wish your highness!" With that I fled away.

Placing my backpack beside the lounge chair, which was not that far but a fairly good distance from the teachers. I didn't plan on getting lost nor killed today.

Now, you may be asking yourself 'what is Y/n doing all alone without Taeko or being dragged away?' Good question if only I had an answer.

Somehow I managed to escape every threat possible. Actually, I think I did it with the aid of my trusty black surgical mask, sombrero and a fedora, no one would even suspect that it's me!