♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Crossing your arms in front of your chest you imitated Megamo's posture attempting to assert the same amount of dominance as him. You should have never even raised your hand so as to accuse Osano since now you're unable to buy your way out of this situation through exploiting your mother's spa to the council with Megamo in the same room as you.

''Trouble seems to follow you everywhere you go, L/n-san'' Spoke Megamo who coughed upon realizing you were imitating his gestures.

''Trouble's my middle name'' You leaned against the seat with your arms behind your back, however, you were quick to switch to sitting straight holding your hands in front of you.

''I hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence'' He added scrutinizing you with his Gojo eyes.

Shifting uncomfortably you mumbled underneath your breath ''Quit staring already, I'm Mcuncomfy'' fortunately he eventually averted his gaze placing it on your all-time favourite milf.

''I'll let you off on a warning, disturbing the class and accusing your fellow classmates is no attitude of an elite student of Academy High, you do understand correct?'' She spoke smoothly.

Megamo reluctantly accepted her choice, although if it was up to him he'd strictly forbid you from leaving school grounds so to face the consequences of your actions through child labor-wait no through detention and voluntary cleaning.

At last, you were free from the suffocating room and away from Megamo or so you thought.

''Please refrain from further tarnishing the school's name'' He spoke sparing you a quick glance uncertain of how you'll react to his authoritarian words.

''Sure, my man!'' You saluted before hurriedly leaving once you heard the school bell ringing indicating lunch break.

He simply stared, not bearing the right capacity of brain cells to comprehend how you can act so familiar with the next in line of the Saikou conglomerate, who has always been treated with respect and high regard.

Then there's you who's called him a ''Prince'' and spoken to him as if you have a personal relationship with him. Peculiar, ridding of you from his mind he proceeded to walk in the opposite direction of you, a tiny feeling of warmth lingering in him.

...

''Are you sure you're really okay?'' Asked Taeko who sat with you by the fountain concern evidently displayed on her delicate features.

You groaned for the fifth time ''Yessss, I just don't have to come in contact with anything!'' you explained to her once again.

''S-sorry about throwing that paper on your nose'' Osano spoke in low volume.

Taeko took notice of what he said and turned to him her features contorting from concern to shock and disappointment.

''You did what?!'' She exclaimed.

''I-I d-didn't mean to! I had completely forgotten about it!'' He shot back worried about the way Taeko may now view him for his little mistake.

''I'm disappointed Osano...'' She scolded, letting out a sigh as she turned to you. ''I'm sorry about him''

''Nah, it's fine it doesn't hurt anymore...I think...is it okay if I don't feel my nose?'' You asked sweat-dropping, you felt Osano's eyes on you but didn't say anything.

''Anyway, before I forget to mention it since there's gonna be a play soon the leader of the drama club suggested I visit, is it alright if you guys accompany me?'' She asked glancing at the both of you.