♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 ♡

So, to get things straight with yall. I'm still impotent from freely strolling through the school grounds but that's completely fine cuz I get to summon hot flame daddy!

School was already over and since I joined the Occult Club as to ease my struggles with the assistance of an unholy being, me and the members are wearing sick ass robes!

"You're telling me I get to praise for my lord and saviour Satan?"

"No...not exactly...."

"Damn it!" I mumbled, of course due to the loud volume of my voice Oko was able to hear me.

All the while I was patiently waiting for the ritual to kick off, I was planning everything for tomorrow surprisingly.

Here's how the plan will carry:

>Set up Taeko and Ayato to meet outside the place where Riku attempts to seduce Coconut.

>before that beg the Garden club for flowers cause your girl got no money, spend all of it on random shit from Amazon that never arrived.

>and somehow get Megamo and his slaves off my back

The possibilities of this going as scheduled are nothing but low, however, it would be useless if I didn't try it.

"We are....ready....to perform....the summoning..." announced the pure boy that is holding the spell book.

My eyes sparkled with a wide grin complimenting my features. I I rubbed my hands sinisterly, at last I shall kill all!!

Ahem, I mean get some fire dicc.

As we were all attempting to summon Dream Daddy, everything was going well till someone farted, I swear to Satan the awful smell almost made me faint it was so powerful!

Moreover, nothing even occured. I mean what was I actually expecting to happen??

Nevertheless, I hoped for something only to get my hopes crushed.

_______________________

Mission Impossible is about to go down in history with this master plan I've created and is ready to be executed!

First things first, I took the time last night to write a fantastic letter for Ayato, I tried to make it not seem suspicious.

It goes like this:

Dear Loki,

Free dicks or pussy if you're into cats, at the front of the school to the left of where the small fountain is.

Meetcha there after the first period

-yours truly,
Avocado man

Totally not suspicious if you ask me!

I came early this morning to place the letter inside the guys locker, however, I didn't think this through. I don't know where his locker is.

I called the first student to arrive at school. I told them I wanted to confess something to Ayato and they didn't even question it and placed the letter in his locker.

Phew, one thing down.

Now, Taeko!

From a far I could see her, Raiburu, and Osano.

Let's not forget my bodyguard not to far away from them.

Quickly I ran over to them, I hugged Taeko out of impulse. If things go as planned I'm saved and I will most definitely rub it in on Info-kun!