Epilouge Part 1: Oleander Bush

Three months after moving in, and after many great nights spent together, Eddy asked Brett one afternoon if he wanted to take a walk together.

A little strange, Brett thought, but alright. So Brett agreed and they pulled on their shoes and left.

They were having fun, just talking, and walking, and holding hands, and... yeah, that's all they did.

But nevertheless, they had a good time, and soon they were at the front door again.

But before Brett could let them inside the house, Eddy took Brett's hands in his, kneeled down on one knee, and with a small black box in his hand, said, "I love you Brett, and I think, no, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Brett had not been expecting this, and would've worn some better clothes if he knew this was going to happen. But the thought was pushed to the back of his mind when he looked into Eddy's eyes and saw so much love in them, so much tears strated to fill Brett's eyes.

"Yes, I will," he said, before helping Eddy off the ground and pulling him into a sweet kiss.

Eddy was both overjoyed and relieved, but ultimately so happy that Brett had said yes.

They pulled apart to breathe, and Eddy said, "So, better get planning, huh?"

Brett smiled. "Definetly. Just right after this."

Brett leaned Eddy back so that he was taller, and with Eddy's arms around his neck they kissed once more.

.
.
.

The wedding was spectacular, with Eddy's sister Belle on the piano, and lots of love and good wishes from the select few who were invited. The vows were said, the oleander flowers were thrown, and they newly weds arrived home late and a little more tispy than they should've been. But who the heck cared, because today was their wedding!

Later that night, Brett and Eddy were lying on their bed, Eddy playing with Brett's hair and Brett rubbing slow circles on Eddy's back, when Eddy broke the peaceful silence between them to say, "Everything is perfect, and it feels like nothing in the world could go wrong right now." He kissed Brett's hair and sighed in content. "I'm so lucky to have you Brett. I'm so glad we're married."

Brett looked up at Eddy. "I agree. Everything is perfect right now and I'm so glad we're married. I couldn't imagine me being truly happy without you in the picture. Thank you love."

Eddy gave Brett a smooth peck on the lips. "I love you too."

They softly kissed for a while, then went to sleep peacefully, dreaming about what was yet to come.

.
.
.

*Parts 2 and 3 coming soon :D*