"You ready?" Niall asked, standing in front of Liam. Liam nodded and walked beside him out of the chapel. "Niall!" A man shouted, making the two boys stop and turn. The preacher, otherwise known as dad to Niall, jogged up to the pair. "Where are you going?" He asked Niall as soon as he reached them. "Just for a walk with Liam, my new friend" Niall said, smiling at his father. He secretly wanted a lot more than friends. Even if his dad was against it.

"Alright, don't be gone too long. Hello Liam, I'm glad it's you Niall has decided to be friends with. A nice, young sensible man like you. Have fun boys" The preacher said, nodding at Liam. "I'll make sure he's home soon sir, thank you" Liam said, using the manners his family had engraved on him.

The boys walked alongside the lake, talking about random things about themselves. They stopped by the lake to sit down on the grass. Luckily it was summer so the grass was dry. There was a silence in the air and they seemed to be the only ones in the park. Liam doubted anybody would be at the park at half 7 in the morning.

Niall leaned against the tree behind them and stared at the beautiful lake in front of him. He never really had the time to just stop and admire it. Liam just stared at the beautiful boy in front of him. He's not afraid to admit it anymore, he likes Niall. And not even his preacher dad can stop that.

Niall turned his head to tell Liam something but quickly met with brown eyes. Niall felt his heart beat faster as he only noticed how close Liam was to him. "Uhm I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come to my house for dinner today? And then maybe if you wanted you could stay and we'd get to know each other more and watch movies and stuff like that" Liam asked, nervously. He was afraid Niall would say no.

"Uhm yeah sure, I just need to ask my dad if that's alright? He's probably at the church now if you want to come with me?" Niall asked, standing up.
Liam nodded quickly and stood up too.
The two boys headed towards the church again, Niall stepping in first. "Father?" Niall asked, knowing his dad didn't like the title 'dad'. "Oh Niall, there you are. Hello Liam" Mr Horan appeared from some room in the church that Liam didn't know about.
"Hello sir" Liam said, nodding his head at him. "Liam has invited me to his for dinner this evening and then for me to stay at the Payne house tonight. Can I please?" Niall asked, looking at the floor.

"Of course son. Is it alright with your mother and father Liam?" He asked, turning to Liam. Liam nodded quickly. "I'm sure my mother would enjoy Niall's company" Liam said, smiling at the preacher. He nodded before letting the boys go. "Right since that's sorted, will we go to yours first to see if I'm allowed?" Niall asked, smiling at Liam.

Liam nodded and lead Niall to his house down the road. He knocked lightly on his door before stepping in, Niall following. "Mum!" Liam shouted, scaring Niall a bit. "Sorry" Liam said, turning to Niall. Niall just blushed and looked at the ground. Liam thought he looked adorable. "Liam, I'm in the kitchen" Mrs Payne said, making the two boys walk into the kitchen. "Is it alright if we have Niall to stay for dinner? I invited him to stay tonight too, is that okay?" Liam asked, biting his lip.

"Of course dear, Niall is very welcome to our house at any time" Liam's mum said, smiling over at the blushing Niall who looked at Liam. Karen knew straight away that look and couldn't help but smile at the two. She never really agreed with the preachers words about gays as she knew soon enough Liam would discover his true self. "Thank you very much, Mrs Payne" Niall said, smiling at Mrs Payne. "Please love, call me Karen" Karen said, smiling at the two boys. Liam was shocked. She never said that to his other friends, Louis and Harry."Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours boys" Karen said, turning back to her cooking.

"Thanks mam, we just need to go to Niall's for him to get his stuff" Liam said, grabbing Niall's hand and dragging him out of the house. Liam knew he should've let go straight away but he couldn't force himself too. It was only when they were close to Niall's house, that Niall finally let go of Liam's nice, warm hand that he secretly liked holding.

When Niall was all done, the two boys headed back to Liam's and went up to his bedroom. "Uhm you can leave your bags over there, if you want" Liam said, smiling at Niall . "Wanna play FIFA?" Liam asked, turning on his TV and setting up the Xbox. Niall shyly nodded, sitting down on Liam's bed.

The boys played FIFA for a while but got bored of it after a few games. "Movie?" Liam asked, smiling at Niall. "Sure" Niall said, feeling his heart beat faster. Liam really did have a nice brown shade in his eyes. Halfway through the movie, the two boys found themselves moving more to each other. Liam feeling a new sense of bravery, threw his arm around Niall's shoulders, moving closer. Niall rested his head on Liam's shoulder, liking this position very much. He carelessly moved his right leg over Liam's left.

All Liam could do was stare at the blonde boy lying on his shoulder. His heart was going ten times faster than before and he felt his body shake with nerves. Even when Niall turned to look up at Liam, he didn't look away from the beautiful boy. He felt himself lean his head more towards to Niall. He was now a centimetre away from Niall's lips. "Can I?" Liam whispered, making sure this was what Niall wanted. He didn't want to force himself on Niall like that. Niall nodded so Liam connected their two lips together. He moved them slowly against Niall's.

Niall responded after a minute and moved his lips in the same rhythm as Liam's. Liam wanting more of Niall, slid his tongue over Niall's bottom lip, asking for entrance like he had seen in so many movies. This was his first ever kiss so he had to go with what movies have taught him. Niall nervously opened his mouth a little more for Liam. Liam slid his tongue into Niall's mouth, exploring every part. Liam thought French kissing was one of the weirdest yet amazing things in the world.

Liam felt his tongue rubbing against Niall's and it gave him shivers down his spine. After a few minutes, Liam pulled away. Liam didn't really want to but he needed air badly. Niall rested his forehead against Liam's and smiled. "That was....special" Niall whispered, stroking Liam's cheek. Liam laughed a little but nodded. "What?" Niall asked, confused as to why he laughed. Did Niall do something wrong? It was his first kiss so he didn't really know what to do.

"The homophobic preacher in my town doesn't know how special I made his son feel when we kissed"