chapter 3

Lucy POV

I was reading a book with levy it was about dragons and mating."Lu-chan listen to this.It says the slayers will be different.They will awaken newer abilities that was not known to them and might grow some features such as horns tail wings scales and fangs.It also says their mate will want to be with them."I stood there not moving until I heard ezra call us.

We walked towards her and she shot us with needles containing a sleeping drug."You will want your mate so we will keep you safe."I heard erza said as I lost all conscious.

FEW HOURS LATER

Lucy POV

I woke up chained to the bed.Bessie me were levy and romeo?Then I remembered what happened."natsu,NATSU HELP ME!"I scream.followed by levy calling gajeel,Mira called laxus,yukino calling sting and kagura calling rouge.Each of them answered with a distinct roar,roaring every time we called.Then suddenly Ezra drugged us again and the last thing I heard was natsu's roar.

Natsu POV

The girls stopped shouting so we stopped.But we will not give up we will get them.

Nobody POV

5 days past so only 2 days were left for the dragon slayers to mate.Ezra was bring the food to the caged slayers.When she reached she was shocked.The chains were glowing."I told you titania we will get our mates"said the smirking natsu.Then the chains broke.All hell broke loose as Ezra rushed upstairs and yelled "The dragon slayers are free!"

Master POV

I heard Ezra and I called her."Ezra!Use a magic four wheeler to transport the girls and romeo somewhere safe!Everyone else stand you ground and fight the slayers.'

Nobody POV

It was chaos.it was one side annialation.Everyone including the master was taken down."Let's go guys and girl"yelled Natsu "yeah"yelled the rest of the slayers in unison.