chapter 1

Lucy POV

"Mira where is natsu he promised to follow me to the dragon festival."I whinned"Mira where is Wendy?We were going to the park today!"asked romeo who just sat beside me."Lu-chan where is gajeel?"asked a bluenette."He said he will help me carry my books.""looks like our dragon slayers are all missing"chuckled Mira.

Suddenly master came out and called"lucy,levy,romeo,Mira!please come to my office.""Why would he call us lu -chan I hope it isn't punishment.""me too."

As we were walking to master's office,we saw the dragon slayers walk in and sat at a table with sting and rouge from sabertooth.they all put their heads down and did Nothin.

I did not know why so I went into master's office.When we walked in,Yukino and kagura were here."Hai yukino-chan.""Hi Lucy"she replied."Ahem."master silenced us.

Master POV

"As you know,today is the start of the dragon season.But it is also the start of the dragon mating season.First the dragon slayers mood will be completely opposite."

"By opposite you mean?"asked yukino."opposite like natsu loves to challenge so during this time he does not want to do anything.gajeel will be very happy won't get angry.laxus will also be very happy but will get angry.wendy will be quite evil like,like a boy always picking fights and others.sting will be angry all the time and rouge will keep trying to make friends being happy all the time."

"How does this affect us?"asked Lucy"well it seems you are the girls the dragon slayers are choosing.during mating season dragon slayers will bite their mate's neck thus claiming you as theirs and if you try to flrit with other guys the other guy might die.Remember dragon slayers only mate once so if they don't get their mates by the end of the week,they will kill themselves."

They looked at me and were paralyzed.I laughed and levy suddenly asked"Why will they die?""because dragon slayers fall in love once and if they can't get you by end of the week they will kill themselves from heart break.Oh they will do anything,including kill for their mate.Now then goodbye."I said smiling before shooing them from my office.

Lucy pov

"Kill,mate."were the only things on my mind.As we came down,the dragon slayers got up and started walking toward us.We quickened our pace.Romeo went to his dad and of course wendy followed close behind.The boys were quite close and we ran.We looked back and saw they weren't there.We went into the forest near by and saw a waterfall.Waterfalls normally had caves behind them so we ran in and was shocked by the sight.