Chapter 16

Just in case you guys forgot last chapter

'I heard car enter the house. Its mean they are home'

Jin pov...

They are home. I look at jungkook he look so broken, I'm so sure that he don't want to meet them. "Jungkook, you want to meet them? " i ask him, he shook his head as no. I just sighed "go to sleep then i will tell them that you are asleep" he just nodded. Jimin help him to lay down then put blanket on him. He kiss his forehead and said sleep well the went out. I did the same and went downstairs.

I saw they talking to jimin, maybe asking about jungkook. I went near them taehyung look at me "how is he? "  he ask i just shook my head at him. They all sigh suddenly we heard a scream upstair and know who is it me and jimin ran upstairs as fast as we can to jungkook room. There the most heartbreaking thing i saw. Jungkook hugging his knees, crying in fear and keep shouting stop.

I went near him. I touch his hand and he flinched upon the contact. Jimin hold him and say that its him and jin, his hyungs and he open his eyes look at us all in the room. What i saw in his eyes broke my heart. His eyes say fear, sadness, broken and wanting people to save him from the fear.

Jungkook pov....

Jungkook dreams..... 

I saw my dad in front of me. He smirked at me, i look around and realise it the old house no the hell where i live before. I look at my dad he call me to come near him i shook my head the suddenly she beat me with a belt. It hurts so much, he keep beating me.

I keep screaming for him to stop, i took the lamp and throw it to him. His head is bleeding and hold his head, i took the chance to run away but he hold my hand before i open the door.

He ripped my shirt then keep beating me with the belt i keep screaming and shouted him to stop, suddenly he unbuckle my pant and i start squirming but he beat me tied my hand. He was about to pull my boxers when i feel someone shaking me......

I open my eyes and saw jimin hyung look so worried, i look around and saw everyone's there in the room. Jimin hyung caress my cheek, i look at him and start crying and hug him tightly he hug me

Jimin pov...

Jungkook hug me tightly like his life depend on it then he fainted on me, i was so scared jin and taehyung came near me then lay him on the bed. Jin hyung open his mouth and say......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Cliffhanger guys... And im sorry rn i can write this i have something more important to take care of but dont worry i will update when i have time enjoy this chapter even though its bad