5

"Good morning, Doctor Kim" Miss Kim greeted an ob/gyn doctor- Kim Seokjin- his regular doctor. Kim Seokjin had announced to the Kim family about Taehyung's miracle.

"Good morning,Miss kim. Please have a seat. ''Kim Seokjin said with a charming smile. Miss Kim and Taehyung both sit down.

"How can I help you today?" Seokjin said with a kind smile, shuffling through his previous notes.

"As I discussed with you. I just want to make sure my son is okay." Miss Kim said, concern laced in her voice. Seokjin nodded, acknowledging the matter well. 

"Okay, I'll handle this. Please give us some privacy." Seokjin said, keeping his smile. Miss Kim nodded and looked towards her son. She sighed as she watched how nervous his son was.

"I'll be outside. Don't worry." Miss Kim said and kissed his temples. Taehyung hesitantly nodded. This was something Taehyung wasn't still so ready to talk about. His mom and Jimin and of course his doctor, were the only people who knew he could get pregnant. He can't imagine breaking this news to anyone.

He wasn't ready for the mixed reactions he might get from people. He wasn't ready for the judgment. He loved the thought of carrying a life inside him because he always adored kids but he still wasn't ready.

"So, Mr Kim, mind telling me what the problem is?" Seokjin asked after Miss Kim left his cabin.

"I don't really know how to put this. The way my mom is freaking out. I just..."

"Hey, Taehyung, it's fine okay you can share freely with me." Seokjin smiled, grabbing his notepad and pen after receiving a nod from the brunette.

Seokjin was very supportive and understanding. It's very hard for a male to have both healthy reproductive organs. This is something Taehyung still finds creepy and nerve wracking because, the wonders of God.

"I'm sexual active, like alot. So, for obvious reasons, I take birth control pills and I know those are totally fine. But my mom is freaking out over this and it's making me nervous as well. Like if I can have both reproductive organs, which is a creepy miracle itself then anything can happen? I just don't know." Taehyung rants everything out, his concern and his worry that has been messing up his head.

"It's totally safe to take birth pills but since you are a rare case and just to stay safe, we will run some blood tests. I am gonna be honest with you, birth control pills are safe but we don't know how they are affecting your body and taking something like this way too often isn't healthy. I would suggest giving your body some time to relax and do some activities that are healthy for your mental health, Taehyung." Seokjin said, showing his genuine concerns.

This didn't make Taehyung feel any better but he appreciated Seokjin for being honest. After doing the physical examination and withdrawing his blood for tests, Taehyung was free to go.

"What doctor said?" Miss Kim asked when she saw Taehyung, concern laced in her voice.

"He said everything is okay so far but we'll see after getting reports." Taehyung said.

"Okay and when can we get the reports?"

"Tomorrow at 9 in the morning."

"I just pray everything will be fine. I don't want any harm to my grandchildren and you.'' Miss Kim said, hugging her son.

"I love you mom." Taehyung said, swallowing hard, hugging his mom tightly, trying to brush off that word.

He was still not okay to talk about this topic like this. He knew his mom accepted and was happy for his gifted ability but he was still uncomfortable. Randomly talking about grandchildren. Reminding him he can  get pregnant. It ran shivers down his spine. It was a bittersweet gift for him.

"I love you too. Now, let's go. Someone is coming in the evening." Miss Kim pulled away and smiled at her son who frowned.

"Who's coming, mom?" Taehyung questioned.

"You will see now let's go and I'm getting late for the office." Miss Kim said with a soft smile.

"Mom, please tell me."Taehyung didn't have very good feelings about this.

"Shut up and sit in the car." Miss Kim said with a stern voice.

Taehyung sighed and sat in the car. He tried once again and asked his mom again.

"Sungjae is coming with his family. I'm gonna talk to them about your marriage with Sungjae." Miss Kim says.

As much as he loves his mom. That was a shitty move.

"I beg your pardon, you did what?" Taehyung said, still processing her mother's words.

"Now don't give me that tone." His mom said, trying to justify her actions. He was already stressed with his mom freaking out like this and now this. Why can't he just have peace for a moment.

"Mom, I really love you and I know any parent wouldn't like if they find out their children are fucking around but this doesn't mean you are allowed to do something like this and more, without discussing with me." Taehyung said, trying to keep his calm.

Okay, he fucks around but what did she mean marrying one of them that he fucked?

"Kim Taehyung, you have no other option. Sungjae is a good boy and his family is nice too." Still pressing her idea of them getting married. Taehyung knew where it was coming from. He hurt Sungjae, his mom heard about this and wanted him to "fix" it.

"But mom, you should have discussed it with me first. It's not about marrying him anymore. It's more that you didn't ask from me or asked for my opinion on this. I've lived with that guy, so don't you think I'd be the better person to judge that guy if he's really suitable for me." Taehyung argued back.

"And moreover you called them unnecessarily. How are you so sure that I'd say yes? That's ridiculous. You are wasting their yours and mine time." Taehyung said, trying to make sense.

"Then you should've thought about it before. " Miss Kim said stubbornly.

"But it's not the point if I should have thought about it prior or what. We were in a deal. He knew about it all along.  His little heart got broken because I was done dealing with his ass. And it's his ego that's making him do stuff." Taehyung said through gritted teeth, forgetting to filter his language. Miss Kim looked at him with total shock, mouth wide.

"There is no hell in the way I'm gonna marry him. I swear to god, if you really wanna choose someone for me, find someone who's decent enough. You know me well and you can easily find someone that could match my standards" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"Taehyung, you already made enough mistakes and I'm not gonna listen any buts or ifs from you.'' Miss Kim said, totally ignoring his son's lecture.

"Bu-"

"End of the discussion now shut up" Miss Kim commanded.

Taehyung sighed and looked outside the window. He quickly took out his phone and messaged jimin.

To Jimin :

Jimin, my mom is fixing my marriage w Sungjae.

From Jimin :

Wdym by that? Are you kidding me ?

To Jimin :

Are you serious? Why would I be kidding Park Jimin? I'm dead serious. Istg, I'll run from the house if my mom fixes this marriage. there's no fucking way I'm gonna marry my fling.

From Jimin :

Okay, listen try to convince your mom again when she'd be a little calm. Rn don't say anything.

To Jimin :

Ok, I'll try again

From Jimin

Dw. Everything will be fine.

Taehyung sighed and closed his phone.

"That's absurd, seriously." Taehyung thought, sighing. His mom really has a hard time understanding the simplest things