Chapter 1

Samantha's P.O.V. :

My alarm woke me up in a soothing calm voice as I'd placed my favourite song in it. I'm a morning person so it's not a huge problem. I know very less songs. But about dance, well that's another story.

I slowly got up from my bed, took a nice bath and when I was supposed to wear clothes, I looked through my wardrobe consisting of short skirts and tops which clearly showed more than needed. That actually disgusted me but I have no choice other than wearing it. I absolutely hated it but my mother wanted me to be popular and gather more boys around me. She herself was a queen bee. She wanted me to find a rich boy and successfully score a business deal. But I would be satisfied with just a genuine smile on her face just for me. That's all I want. But you never get what you want, right?

I slowly made my way by dressing up, eating my breakfast prepared by maid and rushed in the car to school for the last exam. Unlike other students, I didn't hate school. Instead, I loved it. It showed me that love still exists like Rutvika and Sargam. An involuntary smile made way to my face everytime I thought about then. And when it came to what I did, I would immediately cringe.

I went into the exam hall and my eyes fell upon him, the boy I actually liked. No, he wasn't muscular. No, he wasn't some jock. Just a simple guy with beautiful amber eyes who loved to make jokes. Who'd dealt with me so easily in a friendly way at the camp. Adam. I may have developed a crush on him for the time being but I'm sure it will fade away. I simply gave my exam, completed it and then waited in the washroom for others to leave. And when I knew no student was left, I immediately removed all make up. Changed my clothes to a simple baggy t-shirt and jeans and decided to go to my favourite coffee shop miles away where nobody from school came. My free, leisure time was always spent there.

I started driving my car but behind saw a truck and it seemed like it was following me. I get scared way too easily. I really need to stop making assumptions like this. But I had this same lingering feeling that someone was watching me from about a week.

I reached the coffee shop in about 2 hours and stepped out of my car. I went into the shop but something did not seem right. I ordered hot chocolate, my favourite with chips and soon started eating with earphones plugged playing blissful songs. I loved this. Me time.

I soon completed my food and moved out of the shop only to find someone catching me by wrist which extremely shocked me. I was being dragged but being the weak person I am, I couldn't even struggle properly. But still as I continued struggling, the man who looked like he was in his fifties, bulky and quite creepy, if you ask me; placed a handkerchief covering my mouth and nose and without any struggle with the smell overpowering me, I crept towards darkness.