~Eight~

Picnic

(3rd March, 2033)

"Appa! Eomma! Appa!" The 6 kids ran to their parents' room to see their eldest parent doing work and their other parents reading. 

"What is it?" Hongjoong asked.

"We want to go on a nicpic!" Yeosang said.

"I thought it was picpic?" Wooyoung said.

"Wasn't it nicnic?" San asked.

"I thought we had to kick a guy named Nick..." Mingi scratched his head.

"Who said to kick Nick? The better question, who is he?" Yunho asked, confused.

The parents were even more perplexed. They just looked at their weird children with confused faces.

"It's picnic!!" Jongho shouted.

"Ohh." His hyungs said.

"You want to go on a picnic?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yeah!" They all said, jumping.

"To the park?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah!"

"Well then, let's get ready." Seonghwa said, putting his files away.
______________

"I'm bringing Shiber!!" San announced.

"I'm bringing my drone!" Yeosang said, holding his 8th drone in the air.

"I'm bringing my apple plushie!" Jongho shouted from his room.

"We're bringing our frisbee!" The twins shouted in unison.

"And I'm bringing my football!" Wooyoung screamed.

"What else will they bring...?" Hongjoong sighed.

"I hope they don't forget to bring themselves..." Seonghwa sighed as well.

"And I hope we don't forget the sandwiches." Y/N said as she finished making the 15th sandwich.

Why 15, you ask? Some kids eat more than others. Especially the tall twins.

"All ready to go?" Hongjoong asked as the kids started walking down the stairs one by one.

"Yeah!!"

"Let's go!!"
__________________

As soon as the family arrived at the park, they placed their picnic blanket nicely on an empty spot.

"Now go have fun kids. Just don't run away from here." Seonghwa said, checking if all the kids were present.

"Yes Appa!" The kids saluted.

"And don't trip or get hurt!" Hongjoong said.

"We won't Appa!"

"And don't talk to strangers!" Y/N said.

"Ok Ap-I mean Eomma!"

The parents chuckled at their little bundles of joy before they sat on the picnic blanket.

The kids ran off with their respective toys. Yunho and Mingi played with their frisbee, Yeosang was trying to carry Jongho's apple plushie on his drone (because Jongho requested him to), and Woosan were playing catch with their football.

The parents watched their kids have fun. Soon, they started to chat about their work and ate a sandwich.

Meanwhile, Yeosang succeeded in carrying Mr.Apple on his drone.